|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia State|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 3:29 PM-||
Clemson will play Georgia State in the NIT first round on Tuesday night at 9:00 PM on ESPNU. Different Vegas services currently have Clemson as a 5.5 to 6 point favorite against the Panthers.
Georgia State, the regular season Sun Belt champions, is 0-4 all-time vs. Clemson, having last met in 2006-07. The Panthers won the regular season crown in the Sun Belt with a 17-1 record but lost its conference championship game Sunday in New Orleans, 82-81 to Louisiana Lafayette.
The winner of Clemson and Georgia State will play either No. 2 seed Illinois or No. 7 seed Boston U.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson