|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia State|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 3:29 PM||
Clemson will play Georgia State in the NIT first round on Tuesday night at 9:00 PM on ESPNU. Different Vegas services currently have Clemson as a 5.5 to 6 point favorite against the Panthers.
Georgia State, the regular season Sun Belt champions, is 0-4 all-time vs. Clemson, having last met in 2006-07. The Panthers won the regular season crown in the Sun Belt with a 17-1 record but lost its conference championship game Sunday in New Orleans, 82-81 to Louisiana Lafayette.
The winner of Clemson and Georgia State will play either No. 2 seed Illinois or No. 7 seed Boston U.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals