|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia State|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 3:29 PM||
Georgia State, the regular season Sun Belt champions, is 0-4 all-time vs. Clemson, having last met in 2006-07. The Panthers won the regular season crown in the Sun Belt with a 17-1 record but lost its conference championship game Sunday in New Orleans, 82-81 to Louisiana Lafayette.
The winner of Clemson and Georgia State will play either No. 2 seed Illinois or No. 7 seed Boston U.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets