|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia State|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 3:29 PM||
Georgia State, the regular season Sun Belt champions, is 0-4 all-time vs. Clemson, having last met in 2006-07. The Panthers won the regular season crown in the Sun Belt with a 17-1 record but lost its conference championship game Sunday in New Orleans, 82-81 to Louisiana Lafayette.
The winner of Clemson and Georgia State will play either No. 2 seed Illinois or No. 7 seed Boston U.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott