|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia State|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, March 17, 2014 3:29 PM-||
Clemson will play Georgia State in the NIT first round on Tuesday night at 9:00 PM on ESPNU. Different Vegas services currently have Clemson as a 5.5 to 6 point favorite against the Panthers.
Georgia State, the regular season Sun Belt champions, is 0-4 all-time vs. Clemson, having last met in 2006-07. The Panthers won the regular season crown in the Sun Belt with a 17-1 record but lost its conference championship game Sunday in New Orleans, 82-81 to Louisiana Lafayette.
The winner of Clemson and Georgia State will play either No. 2 seed Illinois or No. 7 seed Boston U.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker