|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-04-28 10:17:51.0-||
According to 5 dimes betting service, Clemson has opened up as a 7 point underdog against Georgia in Athens.
The big-time rivalry game will be played on 8/30/14 and the time has not yet been announced.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
Also, the betting service has regular season win totals that you can bet on for the 2014 Clemson football team - which is currently set at 9.5 wins.
For some reason, they only have four schools that you can bet on their win totals: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Indiana.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- ESPN lists Wilkins as a 2017 Heisman candidate
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Virginia Tech announces 'Maroon Effect' for 2017 Clemson-VT
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury