|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, April 28, 2014 10:17 AM-||
According to 5 dimes betting service, Clemson has opened up as a 7 point underdog against Georgia in Athens.
The big-time rivalry game will be played on 8/30/14 and the time has not yet been announced.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
Also, the betting service has regular season win totals that you can bet on for the 2014 Clemson football team - which is currently set at 9.5 wins.
For some reason, they only have four schools that you can bet on their win totals: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Indiana.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs