|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, April 28, 2014 10:17 AM||
The big-time rivalry game will be played on 8/30/14 and the time has not yet been announced.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
Also, the betting service has regular season win totals that you can bet on for the 2014 Clemson football team - which is currently set at 9.5 wins.
For some reason, they only have four schools that you can bet on their win totals: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Indiana.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams