|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-04-28 10:17:51.0-||
According to 5 dimes betting service, Clemson has opened up as a 7 point underdog against Georgia in Athens.
The big-time rivalry game will be played on 8/30/14 and the time has not yet been announced.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
Also, the betting service has regular season win totals that you can bet on for the 2014 Clemson football team - which is currently set at 9.5 wins.
For some reason, they only have four schools that you can bet on their win totals: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Indiana.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State