|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, April 28, 2014 10:17 AM-||
According to 5 dimes betting service, Clemson has opened up as a 7 point underdog against Georgia in Athens.
The big-time rivalry game will be played on 8/30/14 and the time has not yet been announced.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
Also, the betting service has regular season win totals that you can bet on for the 2014 Clemson football team - which is currently set at 9.5 wins.
For some reason, they only have four schools that you can bet on their win totals: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Indiana.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016