|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:19 AM||
Belmont is 8-2 in their last 10 games and 10-7 overall on the road. The Bruins are averaging 80.2 points a game while giving up 73.9 points on defense.
Clemson is a tough 18-4 this season in front of their home crowd.
Belmont has the second best field goal percentage in the nation at 50.2% while Clemson averages 41.8%.
However, Clemson averages three more rebounds a game in a more slow-tempo style.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term