|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:19 AM||
Belmont is 8-2 in their last 10 games and 10-7 overall on the road. The Bruins are averaging 80.2 points a game while giving up 73.9 points on defense.
Clemson is a tough 18-4 this season in front of their home crowd.
Belmont has the second best field goal percentage in the nation at 50.2% while Clemson averages 41.8%.
However, Clemson averages three more rebounds a game in a more slow-tempo style.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains