|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-25 09:19:36.0-||
Vegas odds have Clemson as a 4 to 7.5 point favorite Tuesday night against the Belmont Bruins.
Belmont is 8-2 in their last 10 games and 10-7 overall on the road. The Bruins are averaging 80.2 points a game while giving up 73.9 points on defense.
Clemson is a tough 18-4 this season in front of their home crowd.
Belmont has the second best field goal percentage in the nation at 50.2% while Clemson averages 41.8%.
However, Clemson averages three more rebounds a game in a more slow-tempo style.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Hilarious Church sign after National Championship win
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Alabama returns home to a massive crowd of 12 fans
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- Clemson OL to transfer
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson finishes #2 in ESPN's final FPI
- Boulware calls out Twitter troll...Again