|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:19 AM||
Vegas odds have Clemson as a 4 to 7.5 point favorite Tuesday night against the Belmont Bruins.
Belmont is 8-2 in their last 10 games and 10-7 overall on the road. The Bruins are averaging 80.2 points a game while giving up 73.9 points on defense.
Clemson is a tough 18-4 this season in front of their home crowd.
Belmont has the second best field goal percentage in the nation at 50.2% while Clemson averages 41.8%.
However, Clemson averages three more rebounds a game in a more slow-tempo style.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story