|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:19 AM-||
Vegas odds have Clemson as a 4 to 7.5 point favorite Tuesday night against the Belmont Bruins.
Belmont is 8-2 in their last 10 games and 10-7 overall on the road. The Bruins are averaging 80.2 points a game while giving up 73.9 points on defense.
Clemson is a tough 18-4 this season in front of their home crowd.
Belmont has the second best field goal percentage in the nation at 50.2% while Clemson averages 41.8%.
However, Clemson averages three more rebounds a game in a more slow-tempo style.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker