|Updated Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 25, 2014 8:03 AM||
Also, 57 points is the over-under so Vegas predicts the score will be around a 32.5-25 victory for the Bulldogs.
The big-time rivalry game will be played this Saturday (8/30/14) at 5:30 PM EST.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
One final interesting note, Georgia was lousy 3-9-1 against the spread in 2013.
ICYMI: Clemson vs Georgia 2013 Highlights
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB