|Updated Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-25 08:03:31.0-||
Clemson is now a 7.5 point underdog against Georgia in Athens according to Vegas oddsmakers. Previously, the Tigers opened as a 9 point underdog to Georgia.
Also, 57 points is the over-under so Vegas predicts the score will be around a 32.5-25 victory for the Bulldogs.
The big-time rivalry game will be played this Saturday (8/30/14) at 5:30 PM EST.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
One final interesting note, Georgia was lousy 3-9-1 against the spread in 2013.
ICYMI: Clemson vs Georgia 2013 Highlights
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!