|Updated Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 25, 2014 8:03 AM||
Also, 57 points is the over-under so Vegas predicts the score will be around a 32.5-25 victory for the Bulldogs.
The big-time rivalry game will be played this Saturday (8/30/14) at 5:30 PM EST.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
One final interesting note, Georgia was lousy 3-9-1 against the spread in 2013.
ICYMI: Clemson vs Georgia 2013 Highlights
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains