|Updated Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 25, 2014 8:03 AM||
Clemson is now a 7.5 point underdog against Georgia in Athens according to Vegas oddsmakers. Previously, the Tigers opened as a 9 point underdog to Georgia.
Also, 57 points is the over-under so Vegas predicts the score will be around a 32.5-25 victory for the Bulldogs.
The big-time rivalry game will be played this Saturday (8/30/14) at 5:30 PM EST.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
One final interesting note, Georgia was lousy 3-9-1 against the spread in 2013.
ICYMI: Clemson vs Georgia 2013 Highlights
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man