|Updated Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 25, 2014 8:03 AM-||
Clemson is now a 7.5 point underdog against Georgia in Athens according to Vegas oddsmakers. Previously, the Tigers opened as a 9 point underdog to Georgia.
Also, 57 points is the over-under so Vegas predicts the score will be around a 32.5-25 victory for the Bulldogs.
The big-time rivalry game will be played this Saturday (8/30/14) at 5:30 PM EST.
Last year, Clemson won an exciting game against Georgia 38-35 at Death Valley in front of an ESPN GameDay television audience. The Tigers were a two point underdog for that prime time match-up.
One final interesting note, Georgia was lousy 3-9-1 against the spread in 2013.
ICYMI: Clemson vs Georgia 2013 Highlights
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner