|USA Today's analysis of Tajh Boyd|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:39 PM||
The two biggest issues with Boyd are anticipation and ball placement.
Due to Clemson’s wide-open offense, it became clear in Mobile, Boyd isn’t comfortable throwing to a spot. He looks for wide receivers to get open before he wants to unleash a pass.
There is also a built-in excuse for all quarterbacks participating in the Senior Bowl that they’re not accustomed to throwing to the receivers in attendance. Yet, Boyd’s ball placement was poor even in drills. Receivers continually had to adjust to his throws.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event