|USA Today's analysis of Tajh Boyd|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:39 PM||
The two biggest issues with Boyd are anticipation and ball placement.
Due to Clemson’s wide-open offense, it became clear in Mobile, Boyd isn’t comfortable throwing to a spot. He looks for wide receivers to get open before he wants to unleash a pass.
There is also a built-in excuse for all quarterbacks participating in the Senior Bowl that they’re not accustomed to throwing to the receivers in attendance. Yet, Boyd’s ball placement was poor even in drills. Receivers continually had to adjust to his throws.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals