|USA Today's analysis of Tajh Boyd|
|Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:39 PM-||
The two biggest issues with Boyd are anticipation and ball placement.
Due to Clemson’s wide-open offense, it became clear in Mobile, Boyd isn’t comfortable throwing to a spot. He looks for wide receivers to get open before he wants to unleash a pass.
There is also a built-in excuse for all quarterbacks participating in the Senior Bowl that they’re not accustomed to throwing to the receivers in attendance. Yet, Boyd’s ball placement was poor even in drills. Receivers continually had to adjust to his throws.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU