|USA Today's analysis of Tajh Boyd|
|Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:39 PM-||
The two biggest issues with Boyd are anticipation and ball placement.
Due to Clemson’s wide-open offense, it became clear in Mobile, Boyd isn’t comfortable throwing to a spot. He looks for wide receivers to get open before he wants to unleash a pass.
There is also a built-in excuse for all quarterbacks participating in the Senior Bowl that they’re not accustomed to throwing to the receivers in attendance. Yet, Boyd’s ball placement was poor even in drills. Receivers continually had to adjust to his throws.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game