|USA Today's analysis of Tajh Boyd|
|Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:39 PM-||
The two biggest issues with Boyd are anticipation and ball placement.
Due to Clemson’s wide-open offense, it became clear in Mobile, Boyd isn’t comfortable throwing to a spot. He looks for wide receivers to get open before he wants to unleash a pass.
There is also a built-in excuse for all quarterbacks participating in the Senior Bowl that they’re not accustomed to throwing to the receivers in attendance. Yet, Boyd’s ball placement was poor even in drills. Receivers continually had to adjust to his throws.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll