|USA Today has Clemson on NCAA bubble|
|Associate Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 11:23 AM-||
USA Today has Clemson as one of the five schools that will barely miss out on the NCAA tournament if the season ended today.
The projections also have ACC schools: Wake Forest, Maryland, and North Carolina State failing to make the tournament.
Last 5 in: Oregon, Arizona State, LSU, SMU, Baylor
First 5 out: Missouri, Dayton, Ole Miss, Richmond, Clemson
Following the road win Saturday, Clemson up to No. 71 in the NCAA RPI that was released this morning.— Clemson Basketball (@ClemsonMBB) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND