|USA Today has Clemson on NCAA bubble|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 11:23 AM-||
USA Today has Clemson as one of the five schools that will barely miss out on the NCAA tournament if the season ended today.
The projections also have ACC schools: Wake Forest, Maryland, and North Carolina State failing to make the tournament.
Last 5 in: Oregon, Arizona State, LSU, SMU, Baylor
First 5 out: Missouri, Dayton, Ole Miss, Richmond, Clemson
Following the road win Saturday, Clemson up to No. 71 in the NCAA RPI that was released this morning.— Clemson Basketball (@ClemsonMBB) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama