|USA Today has Clemson on NCAA bubble|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 11:23 AM-||
USA Today has Clemson as one of the five schools that will barely miss out on the NCAA tournament if the season ended today.
The projections also have ACC schools: Wake Forest, Maryland, and North Carolina State failing to make the tournament.
Last 5 in: Oregon, Arizona State, LSU, SMU, Baylor
First 5 out: Missouri, Dayton, Ole Miss, Richmond, Clemson
Following the road win Saturday, Clemson up to No. 71 in the NCAA RPI that was released this morning.— Clemson Basketball (@ClemsonMBB) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover