|USA Today has Clemson on NCAA bubble|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 11:23 AM||
USA Today has Clemson as one of the five schools that will barely miss out on the NCAA tournament if the season ended today.
The projections also have ACC schools: Wake Forest, Maryland, and North Carolina State failing to make the tournament.
Last 5 in: Oregon, Arizona State, LSU, SMU, Baylor
First 5 out: Missouri, Dayton, Ole Miss, Richmond, Clemson
Read the full article here
Following the road win Saturday, Clemson up to No. 71 in the NCAA RPI that was released this morning.— Clemson Basketball (@ClemsonMBB) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"