|USA Today has Clemson on NCAA bubble|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 11:23 AM||
USA Today has Clemson as one of the five schools that will barely miss out on the NCAA tournament if the season ended today.
The projections also have ACC schools: Wake Forest, Maryland, and North Carolina State failing to make the tournament.
Last 5 in: Oregon, Arizona State, LSU, SMU, Baylor
First 5 out: Missouri, Dayton, Ole Miss, Richmond, Clemson
Following the road win Saturday, Clemson up to No. 71 in the NCAA RPI that was released this morning.— Clemson Basketball (@ClemsonMBB) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"