|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:09 PM-||
“He's still coming along. He went back to the doctor yesterday and they want to take him back off of it for about a week. He's just grinding and working really, really hard. They are putting him in a boot and he will completely stay off of it for about a week - immobilize it and then start back next week. We’re still hopeful that we will be available at some point during the season.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson