|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:09 PM-||
“He's still coming along. He went back to the doctor yesterday and they want to take him back off of it for about a week. He's just grinding and working really, really hard. They are putting him in a boot and he will completely stay off of it for about a week - immobilize it and then start back next week. We’re still hopeful that we will be available at some point during the season.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks