|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:13 AM||
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is looking at a mid-season return from his torn Achilles tendon.
"Tyshon should be back by mid-October," Elliott said. "Right now, we don't want to push him too hard, too soon. But, I would say that he is at least on schedule, if not ahead of schedule."
Dye suffered the injury during a workout in February and missed all of spring practice. Elliott also said that Dye's attitude about the injury has been great which has earned him the respect of his teammates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"