|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:13 AM||
Speaking at Dabo Swinney's media golf even on Tuesday, Clemson running back coach Tony Elliott said that running back Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is looking at a mid-season return from his torn Achilles tendon.
"Tyshon should be back by mid-October," Elliott said. "Right now, we don't want to push him too hard, too soon. But, I would say that he is at least on schedule, if not ahead of schedule."
Dye suffered the injury during a workout in February and missed all of spring practice. Elliott also said that Dye's attitude about the injury has been great which has earned him the respect of his teammates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event