|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:13 AM||
Speaking at Dabo Swinney's media golf even on Tuesday, Clemson running back coach Tony Elliott said that running back Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is looking at a mid-season return from his torn Achilles tendon.
"Tyshon should be back by mid-October," Elliott said. "Right now, we don't want to push him too hard, too soon. But, I would say that he is at least on schedule, if not ahead of schedule."
Dye suffered the injury during a workout in February and missed all of spring practice. Elliott also said that Dye's attitude about the injury has been great which has earned him the respect of his teammates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"