|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:13 AM||
Speaking at Dabo Swinney's media golf even on Tuesday, Clemson running back coach Tony Elliott said that running back Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is looking at a mid-season return from his torn Achilles tendon.
"Tyshon should be back by mid-October," Elliott said. "Right now, we don't want to push him too hard, too soon. But, I would say that he is at least on schedule, if not ahead of schedule."
Dye suffered the injury during a workout in February and missed all of spring practice. Elliott also said that Dye's attitude about the injury has been great which has earned him the respect of his teammates.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford