|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:22 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that RB Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is still battling back issue; if epidural doesn't work he might need surgery. They are going to wait another four weeks.
Swinney says it looks like definite redshirt for Dye, unless there "is an absolute disaster."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party