|Tyshon Dye injury update|
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that RB Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is still battling back issue; if epidural doesn't work he might need surgery. They are going to wait another four weeks.
Swinney says it looks like definite redshirt for Dye, unless there "is an absolute disaster."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars