|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:22 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that RB Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is still battling back issue; if epidural doesn't work he might need surgery. They are going to wait another four weeks.
Swinney says it looks like definite redshirt for Dye, unless there "is an absolute disaster."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson