|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:22 AM||
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is still battling back issue; if epidural doesn't work he might need surgery. They are going to wait another four weeks.
Swinney says it looks like definite redshirt for Dye, unless there "is an absolute disaster."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"