|Tyshon Dye injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:22 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday press conference that RB Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is still battling back issue; if epidural doesn't work he might need surgery. They are going to wait another four weeks.
Swinney says it looks like definite redshirt for Dye, unless there "is an absolute disaster."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"