|Tyler Shatley's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 4:01 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OG Tyler ShatleyTyler Shatley
Gr. Offensive Guard
#62 6-3, 295
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Strong, nasty small area blocker. Mauls opponents, opens big holes for the running game and plays smart football. Average athlete and cannot line-up in a zone blocking system.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game