|Tyler Shatley's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 4:01 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OG Tyler ShatleyTyler Shatley
Gr. Offensive Guard
#62 6-3, 295
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Strong, nasty small area blocker. Mauls opponents, opens big holes for the running game and plays smart football. Average athlete and cannot line-up in a zone blocking system.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits