|Tyler Shatley's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 4:01 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OG Tyler ShatleyTyler Shatley
Gr. Offensive Guard
#62 6-3, 295
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Strong, nasty small area blocker. Mauls opponents, opens big holes for the running game and plays smart football. Average athlete and cannot line-up in a zone blocking system.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Clemson to enforce safety measures after football games
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags