|Tyler Shatley's NFL draft projection|
|Monday, August 19, 2013 4:01 PM-||
According to NFL Draft Analyst Tony Pauline, Clemson OG Tyler ShatleyTyler Shatley
Gr. Offensive Guard
#62 6-3, 295
View Full Profile is projected as a sixth round draft pick for next year's NFL draft.
Strong, nasty small area blocker. Mauls opponents, opens big holes for the running game and plays smart football. Average athlete and cannot line-up in a zone blocking system.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson DE starter out vs. Auburn
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover