|Two Tigers ruled academically ineligible|
|Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:41 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced on Wednesday at the Chick-Fil-A bowl welcoming party in Atlanta that two reserves, QB Tony McNealTony McNeal
RS So. Quarterback
#12 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and OL Shaq AnthonyShaq Anthony
RS Fr. Offensive Tackle
#76 6-4, 265
View Full Profile, have been ruled academically ineligible and will not make the trip.
McNeal suffered a torn ACL on the last play of the 2012 Spring game and has missed the entire 2012 season. Anthony was listed as second team right tackle behind Gifford Timothy in the depth chart released for the bowl game.
Earlier in December, sophomore wide receiver Martavis Bryant was also suspended for the bowl game for skipping study hall.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs