|Two Tigers ruled academically ineligible|
|Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:41 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced on Wednesday at the Chick-Fil-A bowl welcoming party in Atlanta that two reserves, QB Tony McNealTony McNeal
RS So. Quarterback
#12 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and OL Shaq AnthonyShaq Anthony
RS Fr. Offensive Tackle
#76 6-4, 265
View Full Profile, have been ruled academically ineligible and will not make the trip.
McNeal suffered a torn ACL on the last play of the 2012 Spring game and has missed the entire 2012 season. Anthony was listed as second team right tackle behind Gifford Timothy in the depth chart released for the bowl game.
Earlier in December, sophomore wide receiver Martavis Bryant was also suspended for the bowl game for skipping study hall.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- WATCH: Dabo Swinney says there is pressure in this world but none on his team
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney discusses Mike Williams returning this season
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner