|Two Clemson players suspended for BC game|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, October 11, 2013 5:06 PM||
Germone HopperGermone Hopper
RS Fr. Wide Receiver
#5 6-0, 170
View Full Profile and Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS Fr. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile have been suspended for Saturday’s game against Boston College. Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney made the announcement on Friday.
“Germone Hopper and Ronald Geohaghan have been suspended for Saturday’s Boston College game for a violation of team rules and poor behavior,” said Swinney.
Hopper, a red-shirt freshman from Charlotte, NC, is second on the Clemson team in receptions with 16 through five games. He has 117 receiving yard, fifth on the team, and has a pair of touchdown receptions, both in the South Carolina State game when he had a career high six receptions.
Geohaghan, a freshman from Allendale, SC, has played in three of the five games so far this year. He has one tackle.
Clemson, ranked third in the nation in AP and fourth by USA Today with a 5-0 record, meets the 3-2 Boston College Eagles on Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium at 3:30 PM.
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term