|Two Clemson players suspended for BC game|
|Friday, October 11, 2013 5:06 PM-||
Clemson, SC — Clemson reserves Germone HopperGermone Hopper
RS Fr. Wide Receiver
#5 6-0, 170
View Full Profile and Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS Fr. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile have been suspended for Saturday’s game against Boston College. Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney made the announcement on Friday.
“Germone Hopper and Ronald Geohaghan have been suspended for Saturday’s Boston College game for a violation of team rules and poor behavior,” said Swinney.
Hopper, a red-shirt freshman from Charlotte, NC, is second on the Clemson team in receptions with 16 through five games. He has 117 receiving yard, fifth on the team, and has a pair of touchdown receptions, both in the South Carolina State game when he had a career high six receptions.
Geohaghan, a freshman from Allendale, SC, has played in three of the five games so far this year. He has one tackle.
Clemson, ranked third in the nation in AP and fourth by USA Today with a 5-0 record, meets the 3-2 Boston College Eagles on Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium at 3:30 PM.
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team