|Trevor Booker might be back with Wizards|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-13 11:07:18.0-||
Over the weekend, the Wizards signed Paul Pierce to the mid-level exception for two years (over $10 million). The only way for the Wizards to be able to sign Pierce with the discounted exception is if they are over the team salary cap.
Currently, they are $5 mil under the cap but according to truthaboutit.net , the Wizards are working on a new contract for Booker who will push them over the salary cap.
Also, the New York Knicks have been very interested in Booker during free agency if contract talks breakdown with Booker.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State