|Trevor Booker might be back with Wizards|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:07 AM||
Over the weekend, the Wizards signed Paul Pierce to the mid-level exception for two years (over $10 million). The only way for the Wizards to be able to sign Pierce with the discounted exception is if they are over the team salary cap.
Currently, they are $5 mil under the cap but according to truthaboutit.net , the Wizards are working on a new contract for Booker who will push them over the salary cap.
Also, the New York Knicks have been very interested in Booker during free agency if contract talks breakdown with Booker.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball