|Trevor Booker might be back with Wizards|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:07 AM-||
Over the weekend, the Wizards signed Paul Pierce to the mid-level exception for two years (over $10 million). The only way for the Wizards to be able to sign Pierce with the discounted exception is if they are over the team salary cap.
Currently, they are $5 mil under the cap but according to truthaboutit.net , the Wizards are working on a new contract for Booker who will push them over the salary cap.
Also, the New York Knicks have been very interested in Booker during free agency if contract talks breakdown with Booker.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game