|Tigers trail Gamecocks in 2014 Spirit Cup|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:00 AM||
The Spirit Cup is a points-based rivalry that utilizes social media platforms to crown its champion. The school with the most points at the end of the competition will be crowned the Spirit Cup champion and receive a $10,000 donation towards its general scholarship fund. Tiger fans can earn points for Clemson by doing the following:
1.) Earn points by posting college-themed photos to Instagram and Twitter with #collegecolors and #SolidOrange between August 1st and August 28th.
2.) Earn 50 extra points per day by downloading the College Colors App and sharing photos. Get the College Colors App.
Clemson currently is in 4th place and trails the Gamecocks by 12,000 points. Check the leaderboard HERE
The Spirit Cup competition runs through August 28 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Winners of both the Spirit Cup competition and the College Football Playoff trip will be announced on College Colors Day, Friday, August 29, via CollegeColorsDay.com.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition