|Tigers make a decision on Tony Steward's red-shirt|
|Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:51 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said after practice on Thursday that linebacker Tony Stewart will not red-shirt. Swinney expects Steward to play 25 plays a game as a starter on special teams.
Steward is currently the third team WILL linebacker and is trying to come back from ACL surgeries in back to back years. The Tigers have two seniors in front of Steward - Tig Willard and Corico Wright. In high school, Steward was rated as the No. 1 outside linebacker in the nation and won the high school version of the Dick Butkus Award in 2010 as the best linebacker in the nation.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team