|Tigers have two Top 20 RBs in the NFL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:02 AM||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile and Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
Running Back (2008 - 2012)
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile were both included in cover32.com's top 20 running backs in the NFL.
Spiller was ranked #19 overall and Ellington came in next at #20. Here is what they had to say about the elusive Ellington.
Ellington might be the best-kept secret in the NFL, as he led the league last year with a jaw-dropping 5.5 yards per carry. The sample size might have been small (just 118 attempts), but that number catches your eye. And guess what? It’s only going to go up. The Cardinals top back, Rashard Mendenhall, retired at just 26 years old this offseason, meaning Ellington will have a chance to be the feature back and build on a successful rookie season.
Here are videos of the two great NFL running backs from Clemson.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement