|Tigers & Rebels to Battle Twice|
CLEMSON, S.C. - The Tigers face UNLV for the first time since 2001 in a pair of games in the Upstate on Sunday and Monday.
• Who - UNLV (29-16) vs. Clemson (27-19)
• Rankings - NLV - NR; CU - NR
• When - Sunday (2 p.m.), Monday (6:30 p.m.)
• Where - Greenville, S.C. (Fluor Field) (Sunday); Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium) (Monday)
• Watch (Monday) - TigerCast
• Listen - TigerCast, WCCP (105.5 FM)
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion (Monday) - Take a Kid to the Park - All children 12 and under receive free admission with purchase of an adult ticket.
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 5-4 (1991-01)
• Record at Neutral - 0-0
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 2-1 (2000)
• Sunday - RHP Bryan Bonnell (NLV) vs. RHP Daniel GossettDaniel Gossett
Jr. RH Pitcher
#23 6-0, 180
View Full Profile (CU)
• Monday - RHP Kenny Oakley (NLV) vs. RHP Jake LongJake Long
RS Jr. RH Pitcher
#39 5-10, 180
View Full Profile (CU)
• Clemson defeated James Madison twice (8-0, 9-4) in two games at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on Friday and Saturday.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.0 runs per game and hitting .286 with a .358 on-base percentage and 77 stolen bases.
• The pitching staff has a 3.88 ERA, .239 opponents’ batting average and 1.98 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .964.
• UNLV is led by fourth-year Head Coach Tim Chambers.
• The Rebels defeated James Madison 2-1 at Clemson on Saturday. They are hitting .298 and have a 2.87 ERA and .964 fielding percentage.
• Morgan Stotts is hitting a team-high .346 with two homers and 30 RBIs.
• The last meeting between Clemson and UNLV took place in Las Vegas on Feb. 23, 2001, a 14-6 Rebel victory.
• The only previous meetings between Clemson and UNLV at Doug Kingsmore Stadium took place in 2000, when the Tigers won two of three games.
• Clemson hit .362 with 17 runs and seven steals in the two-game series against James Madison on Friday and Saturday.
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season