|Tiger Tailgate Show hits the Road|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, August 29, 2014 8:10 AM||
Tiger fans are encouraged to wear their Clemson orange and arrive early for the show, which begins at 2:30 p.m., outside the store. The fun-filled, interactive afternoon provides opportunities for fans to win tickets to upcoming Clemson home games, autographed items, a special Clemson Paw mini-fridge and gift cards from participating partners.
Guests scheduled to appear on this week’s show include Clemson men’s soccer head coach Mike Noonan, Assistant Director of IPTAY Jason Wilson and Assistant AD for Marketing Mike Money.
Those attending the show will have a chance to meet and interact with show hosts David Stein and William Qualkinbush, and could also be among the first to receive the official 2014 Tiger Tailgate Show T-shirt, courtesy of Tiger Town Graphics.
Those unable to come out to BI-LO for the day can tune in to one of the many radio station affiliates on the Clemson Tiger Sports Network. A list of affiliates is available HERE.
For home games, The Oconee Medical Center Tiger Tailgate Show originates from the Littlejohn lawn near the northwest corner of Memorial Stadium, and the show is also scheduled to make appearances at additional area BI-LO stores for games at Florida State and Boston College.
Clemson at Florida State
September 20 (time TBA)
BI-LO Greenville (101 Verdae Blvd)
Clemson at Boston College
October 18 (time TBA)
BI-LO Greer (1365 W Wade Hampton Blvd)
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Swinney ranked 4th most powerful CFB coach
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Watkins accidentally messes up TD celebration
- WATCH: Twas the Night before Christmas featuring Clemson football team
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- WATCH: Sammy Watkins with a 42-yard TD
- Death Valley ranked #11th best stadium experience
- Dabo Swinney on origin of "All-In", Clemson brand
- Dabo Swinney's “All In” is not just a slogan