|Tiger Cub does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:03 AM||
The Clemson Tiger Cub has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Saturday. The Tiger Cub has nominated Clemson Mens' Golf, CU Pinkgorilla and Clemson president Jim Clements for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
ICYMI: Here are a few photos of the infamous Pink Gorilla on campus.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin