|Tiger Cub does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:03 AM||
The Clemson Tiger Cub has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Saturday. The Tiger Cub has nominated Clemson Mens' Golf, CU Pinkgorilla and Clemson president Jim Clements for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
ICYMI: Here are a few photos of the infamous Pink Gorilla on campus.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team