|Tiger Cub does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:03 AM||
The Clemson Tiger Cub has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Saturday. The Tiger Cub has nominated Clemson Mens' Golf, CU Pinkgorilla and Clemson president Jim Clements for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
ICYMI: Here are a few photos of the infamous Pink Gorilla on campus.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Tigers Sweep No. 8 FSU in Tallahassee
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released