|Tiger Cub does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:03 AM-||
The Clemson Tiger Cub has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Saturday. The Tiger Cub has nominated Clemson Mens' Golf, CU Pinkgorilla and Clemson president Jim Clements for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
ICYMI: Here are a few photos of the infamous Pink Gorilla on campus.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- ESPN announcers for ACC Championship game
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- Capital One Orange Bowl is sold out
- Watson surges in latest ESPN Heisman Watch