|Tiger Cub does the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:03 AM||
The Clemson Tiger Cub has done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Saturday. The Tiger Cub has nominated Clemson Mens' Golf, CU Pinkgorilla and Clemson president Jim Clements for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
The Challenge is for them to either pour a bucket of ice water over their head and/or make a donation to fight ALS within 24 hours. Since July 29th, The ALS association has received 11.4 million in donations compared to only $1.12 million from the same time last year.
ICYMI: Here are a few photos of the infamous Pink Gorilla on campus.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure