|Throwback Thursday: McDonald's Commercial starring Michael Dean Perry|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:08 AM-||
Video description: Michael Dean Perry Burger McDonald's Advertisement. There are seven other burgers that McDonald's named after celebrities. Do you know them all?
Here is more some information on Michael Dean Perry's delicious triple cheeseburger (via wikipedia):
Michael Dean Perry was one of the more televised players in Cleveland during his stay with the Browns. He also at one time had a McDonald's sandwich named in his honor. The sandwich was named the "MDP". The "MDP" was available only in the Metro Cleveland area. The sandwich at the time was larger than any offering made by McDonald's. It consisted of mostly the same ingredients as Big Mac, but it boasted three meat patties instead of the usual two and was topped with bacon.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016