|Throwback Thursday: McDonald's Commercial starring Michael Dean Perry|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:08 AM||
Video description: Michael Dean Perry Burger McDonald's Advertisement. There are seven other burgers that McDonald's named after celebrities. Do you know them all?
Here is more some information on Michael Dean Perry's delicious triple cheeseburger (via wikipedia):
Michael Dean Perry was one of the more televised players in Cleveland during his stay with the Browns. He also at one time had a McDonald's sandwich named in his honor. The sandwich was named the "MDP". The "MDP" was available only in the Metro Cleveland area. The sandwich at the time was larger than any offering made by McDonald's. It consisted of mostly the same ingredients as Big Mac, but it boasted three meat patties instead of the usual two and was topped with bacon.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI