|Throwback Thursday: Clemson vs. Notre Dame 1979|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:30 AM||
In 1979, Clemson beat Notre Dame 16-10 in South Bend in their last contest between the two teams. It was only the second time that a Notre Dame senior class had lost their senior Day game from the years of (1940-1979).
The Tigers will renew their rivalry with Notre Dame and play them in Death Valley in 2015. The last match-up in Death Valley between the two schools was back in 1977.
Video description: (courtesy: BrotherJR76) Highlights from Clemson's 16-10 victory over Notre Dame in South Bend in 1979
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach