|Throwback Thursday: 1977 Clemson vs Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:40 AM||
Check out Clemson's 7-6 victory over Georgia in 1977 as the Bulldogs fail to convert on a two point try with 20 seconds left in the game. Georgia was ranked No. 17 nationally going into the game and the Tigers were unranked.
Clemson finished the season with a record of 8–3–1 (4–1–1 ACC) and finished with an #19 AP ranking.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"