|Throwback Thursday: 1977 Clemson vs Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:40 AM||
Check out Clemson's 7-6 victory over Georgia in 1977 as the Bulldogs fail to convert on a two point try with 20 seconds left in the game. Georgia was ranked No. 17 nationally going into the game and the Tigers were unranked.
Clemson finished the season with a record of 8–3–1 (4–1–1 ACC) and finished with an #19 AP ranking.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover