|Throwback Thursday: 1977 Clemson vs Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-04-03 11:40:59.0-||
Check out Clemson's 7-6 victory over Georgia in 1977 as the Bulldogs fail to convert on a two point try with 20 seconds left in the game. Georgia was ranked No. 17 nationally going into the game and the Tigers were unranked.
Clemson finished the season with a record of 8–3–1 (4–1–1 ACC) and finished with an #19 AP ranking.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars