|Throwback Thursday: 1977 Clemson vs Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:40 AM||
Check out Clemson's 7-6 victory over Georgia in 1977 as the Bulldogs fail to convert on a two point try with 20 seconds left in the game. Georgia was ranked No. 17 nationally going into the game and the Tigers were unranked.
Clemson finished the season with a record of 8–3–1 (4–1–1 ACC) and finished with an #19 AP ranking.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott