|Thomason Joins Football Recruiting Staff|
|Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:47 PM-||
Jessie Thomason joined the football staff in a full time capacity as Recruiting Operations Coordinator, head coach Dabo Swinney announced today. In her new role, Thomason will manage the recruiting mailouts, coordinate special recruiting events, handle administrative duties of the recruiting department and coordinate logistics of unofficial and official visits.
Thomason previously served as a student assistant in the football recruiting office from 2010-2013 and as an intern following graduation in December 2013 through June of this year.
"Jessie is a tireless and organized worker with a great passion for making Clemson football better," Director of Football Recruiting and External Affairs Thad Turnipseed said. "She's already done a remarkable job both as a student and intern, and we're excited to have her join the team full time."
A native of Greenwood, S.C., Thomason was awarded a Bachelors of Psychology in December 2013 with a 3.76 grade point average. During her academic career, she earned a spot of the President's List three times and Dean's List on four occasions.
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson DE starter out vs. Auburn
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover