|Thomason Joins Football Recruiting Staff|
|Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:47 PM-||
Jessie Thomason joined the football staff in a full time capacity as Recruiting Operations Coordinator, head coach Dabo Swinney announced today. In her new role, Thomason will manage the recruiting mailouts, coordinate special recruiting events, handle administrative duties of the recruiting department and coordinate logistics of unofficial and official visits.
Thomason previously served as a student assistant in the football recruiting office from 2010-2013 and as an intern following graduation in December 2013 through June of this year.
"Jessie is a tireless and organized worker with a great passion for making Clemson football better," Director of Football Recruiting and External Affairs Thad Turnipseed said. "She's already done a remarkable job both as a student and intern, and we're excited to have her join the team full time."
A native of Greenwood, S.C., Thomason was awarded a Bachelors of Psychology in December 2013 with a 3.76 grade point average. During her academic career, she earned a spot of the President's List three times and Dean's List on four occasions.
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party