|Thomason Joins Football Recruiting Staff|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:47 PM||
Jessie Thomason joined the football staff in a full time capacity as Recruiting Operations Coordinator, head coach Dabo Swinney announced today. In her new role, Thomason will manage the recruiting mailouts, coordinate special recruiting events, handle administrative duties of the recruiting department and coordinate logistics of unofficial and official visits.
Thomason previously served as a student assistant in the football recruiting office from 2010-2013 and as an intern following graduation in December 2013 through June of this year.
"Jessie is a tireless and organized worker with a great passion for making Clemson football better," Director of Football Recruiting and External Affairs Thad Turnipseed said. "She's already done a remarkable job both as a student and intern, and we're excited to have her join the team full time."
A native of Greenwood, S.C., Thomason was awarded a Bachelors of Psychology in December 2013 with a 3.76 grade point average. During her academic career, she earned a spot of the President's List three times and Dean's List on four occasions.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking