|Thomason Joins Football Recruiting Staff|
|Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:47 PM-||
Jessie Thomason joined the football staff in a full time capacity as Recruiting Operations Coordinator, head coach Dabo Swinney announced today. In her new role, Thomason will manage the recruiting mailouts, coordinate special recruiting events, handle administrative duties of the recruiting department and coordinate logistics of unofficial and official visits.
Thomason previously served as a student assistant in the football recruiting office from 2010-2013 and as an intern following graduation in December 2013 through June of this year.
"Jessie is a tireless and organized worker with a great passion for making Clemson football better," Director of Football Recruiting and External Affairs Thad Turnipseed said. "She's already done a remarkable job both as a student and intern, and we're excited to have her join the team full time."
A native of Greenwood, S.C., Thomason was awarded a Bachelors of Psychology in December 2013 with a 3.76 grade point average. During her academic career, she earned a spot of the President's List three times and Dean's List on four occasions.
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- ESPN announcers for ACC Championship game
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- Capital One Orange Bowl is sold out
- Watson surges in latest ESPN Heisman Watch