|Thomas could go late 1st or mid second in NFL draft|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:08 AM-||
Sideline View Scouting thinks that former Clemson OG/OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile will be a high draft pick during the 2014 NFL draft.
Most NFL teams like that Thomas has had experience on different OL positions and it could give their team some flexibility and immediate depth.
There are some people really sleeping on Clemson's Brandon Thomas. He's going late first to mid second round and can play tackle in the NFL.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson