|Thomas could go late 1st or mid second in NFL draft|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:08 AM-||
Sideline View Scouting thinks that former Clemson OG/OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile will be a high draft pick during the 2014 NFL draft.
Most NFL teams like that Thomas has had experience on different OL positions and it could give their team some flexibility and immediate depth.
There are some people really sleeping on Clemson's Brandon Thomas. He's going late first to mid second round and can play tackle in the NFL.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect