|Thomas could go late 1st or mid second in NFL draft|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:08 AM-||
Sideline View Scouting thinks that former Clemson OG/OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile will be a high draft pick during the 2014 NFL draft.
Most NFL teams like that Thomas has had experience on different OL positions and it could give their team some flexibility and immediate depth.
There are some people really sleeping on Clemson's Brandon Thomas. He's going late first to mid second round and can play tackle in the NFL.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson