|Texans Coach on Hopkins "Gets better everyday"|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:50 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins has been the go to guy in Texans' training camp with fellow teammate Andre Johnson out with an hamstring injury.
In his rookie campaign, Hopkins had 52 catches for 802 yards and two touchdowns. Watch out for Hopkins to have a breakout season for the Texans.
Texans' head coach Bill O'Brien said the following about Hopkins' play at practice: "He’s one of the guys out there that I think is much improved from April 7, when we started, to where we are now," O’Brien said. "He just has to keep it going. He’s a very hard worker. It’s very important to him. He’s a guy that really, in our opinion, gets better and better everyday. So just got to keep it going."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits