|Texans Coach on Hopkins "Gets better everyday"|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:50 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins has been the go to guy in Texans' training camp with fellow teammate Andre Johnson out with an hamstring injury.
In his rookie campaign, Hopkins had 52 catches for 802 yards and two touchdowns. Watch out for Hopkins to have a breakout season for the Texans.
Texans' head coach Bill O'Brien said the following about Hopkins' play at practice: "He’s one of the guys out there that I think is much improved from April 7, when we started, to where we are now," O’Brien said. "He just has to keep it going. He’s a very hard worker. It’s very important to him. He’s a guy that really, in our opinion, gets better and better everyday. So just got to keep it going."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team