|Texans Coach on Hopkins "Gets better everyday"|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:50 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins has been the go to guy in Texans' training camp with fellow teammate Andre Johnson out with an hamstring injury.
In his rookie campaign, Hopkins had 52 catches for 802 yards and two touchdowns. Watch out for Hopkins to have a breakout season for the Texans.
Texans' head coach Bill O'Brien said the following about Hopkins' play at practice: "He’s one of the guys out there that I think is much improved from April 7, when we started, to where we are now," O’Brien said. "He just has to keep it going. He’s a very hard worker. It’s very important to him. He’s a guy that really, in our opinion, gets better and better everyday. So just got to keep it going."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team