|Texans Coach on Hopkins "Gets better everyday"|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:50 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins has been the go to guy in Texans' training camp with fellow teammate Andre Johnson out with an hamstring injury.
In his rookie campaign, Hopkins had 52 catches for 802 yards and two touchdowns. Watch out for Hopkins to have a breakout season for the Texans.
Texans' head coach Bill O'Brien said the following about Hopkins' play at practice: "He’s one of the guys out there that I think is much improved from April 7, when we started, to where we are now," O’Brien said. "He just has to keep it going. He’s a very hard worker. It’s very important to him. He’s a guy that really, in our opinion, gets better and better everyday. So just got to keep it going."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal