|Texans Coach on Hopkins "Gets better everyday"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:50 AM||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins has been the go to guy in Texans' training camp with fellow teammate Andre Johnson out with an hamstring injury.
In his rookie campaign, Hopkins had 52 catches for 802 yards and two touchdowns. Watch out for Hopkins to have a breakout season for the Texans.
Texans' head coach Bill O'Brien said the following about Hopkins' play at practice: "He’s one of the guys out there that I think is much improved from April 7, when we started, to where we are now," O’Brien said. "He just has to keep it going. He’s a very hard worker. It’s very important to him. He’s a guy that really, in our opinion, gets better and better everyday. So just got to keep it going."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition