|Texans Coach on Hopkins "Gets better everyday"|
|Associate Editor - Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:50 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins has been the go to guy in Texans' training camp with fellow teammate Andre Johnson out with an hamstring injury.
In his rookie campaign, Hopkins had 52 catches for 802 yards and two touchdowns. Watch out for Hopkins to have a breakout season for the Texans.
Texans' head coach Bill O'Brien said the following about Hopkins' play at practice: "He’s one of the guys out there that I think is much improved from April 7, when we started, to where we are now," O’Brien said. "He just has to keep it going. He’s a very hard worker. It’s very important to him. He’s a guy that really, in our opinion, gets better and better everyday. So just got to keep it going."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Photo: Clemson scoreboard has a new look
- Swinney says he has a clear No.2 quarterback
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers
- Former Clemson DE suffers knee injury
- WATCH: Nuk Hopkins with amazing one-handed catch