|Tanner Smith updates his father's health|
|Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:23 PM-||
Just talked to Dad! He sounds great, and the surgery went as well as it could. He wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support, but he is finding is still slightly odd without a left leg. The most difficult part of the journey is on the horizon with rehab and the closing of the wound, so please continue to keep him in your thoughts. Thanks again and God Bless!
His father has Graft Versus Host Disease, where cells from the bone marrow transplant which cured his cancer, began to make him very ill.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team