|Tanner Smith updates his father's health|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:23 PM||
Just talked to Dad! He sounds great, and the surgery went as well as it could. He wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support, but he is finding is still slightly odd without a left leg. The most difficult part of the journey is on the horizon with rehab and the closing of the wound, so please continue to keep him in your thoughts. Thanks again and God Bless!
His father has Graft Versus Host Disease, where cells from the bone marrow transplant which cured his cancer, began to make him very ill.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story