|Tanner Smith updates his father's health|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:23 PM||
Tanner SmithTanner Smith
#5 6-5, 210
View Full Profile's facebook:
Just talked to Dad! He sounds great, and the surgery went as well as it could. He wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support, but he is finding is still slightly odd without a left leg. The most difficult part of the journey is on the horizon with rehab and the closing of the wound, so please continue to keep him in your thoughts. Thanks again and God Bless!
His father has Graft Versus Host Disease, where cells from the bone marrow transplant which cured his cancer, began to make him very ill.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley