|Tanner Smith updates his father's health|
|Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:23 PM-||
Just talked to Dad! He sounds great, and the surgery went as well as it could. He wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support, but he is finding is still slightly odd without a left leg. The most difficult part of the journey is on the horizon with rehab and the closing of the wound, so please continue to keep him in your thoughts. Thanks again and God Bless!
His father has Graft Versus Host Disease, where cells from the bone marrow transplant which cured his cancer, began to make him very ill.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff