|Tanner Smith updates his father's health|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:23 PM||
Just talked to Dad! He sounds great, and the surgery went as well as it could. He wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and support, but he is finding is still slightly odd without a left leg. The most difficult part of the journey is on the horizon with rehab and the closing of the wound, so please continue to keep him in your thoughts. Thanks again and God Bless!
His father has Graft Versus Host Disease, where cells from the bone marrow transplant which cured his cancer, began to make him very ill.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies