|Tajh Boyd possible target for New York Jets|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:34 AM-||
Boyd said he spent about an hour Tuesday night talking to Ryan and the Jets here. If the Jets decide to stick with Geno Smith as their starting quarterback, they may opt to draft a quarterback like Boyd in the middle to late rounds as a backup to develop. That would be OK with Boyd.
“I would love playing for Rex,” Boyd said. “That’s one of my favorite coaches. He’s very charismatic, a little sarcastic sometimes, but I love it. We’ve got a good relationship. I’ve been a fan of him. He’s been a fan of me for the past few years. Who knows what could happen in that situation? You’ve got to keep on pressing and grinding.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks