|Tajh Boyd possible target for New York Jets|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:34 AM-||
Boyd said he spent about an hour Tuesday night talking to Ryan and the Jets here. If the Jets decide to stick with Geno Smith as their starting quarterback, they may opt to draft a quarterback like Boyd in the middle to late rounds as a backup to develop. That would be OK with Boyd.
“I would love playing for Rex,” Boyd said. “That’s one of my favorite coaches. He’s very charismatic, a little sarcastic sometimes, but I love it. We’ve got a good relationship. I’ve been a fan of him. He’s been a fan of me for the past few years. Who knows what could happen in that situation? You’ve got to keep on pressing and grinding.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson