|Tajh Boyd possible target for New York Jets|
|Associate Editor - Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:34 AM-||
Boyd said he spent about an hour Tuesday night talking to Ryan and the Jets here. If the Jets decide to stick with Geno Smith as their starting quarterback, they may opt to draft a quarterback like Boyd in the middle to late rounds as a backup to develop. That would be OK with Boyd.
“I would love playing for Rex,” Boyd said. “That’s one of my favorite coaches. He’s very charismatic, a little sarcastic sometimes, but I love it. We’ve got a good relationship. I’ve been a fan of him. He’s been a fan of me for the past few years. Who knows what could happen in that situation? You’ve got to keep on pressing and grinding.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT