|Tajh Boyd possible target for New York Jets|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:34 AM||
Boyd said he spent about an hour Tuesday night talking to Ryan and the Jets here. If the Jets decide to stick with Geno Smith as their starting quarterback, they may opt to draft a quarterback like Boyd in the middle to late rounds as a backup to develop. That would be OK with Boyd.
“I would love playing for Rex,” Boyd said. “That’s one of my favorite coaches. He’s very charismatic, a little sarcastic sometimes, but I love it. We’ve got a good relationship. I’ve been a fan of him. He’s been a fan of me for the past few years. Who knows what could happen in that situation? You’ve got to keep on pressing and grinding.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"