|Tajh Boyd possible target for New York Jets|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:34 AM-||
Boyd said he spent about an hour Tuesday night talking to Ryan and the Jets here. If the Jets decide to stick with Geno Smith as their starting quarterback, they may opt to draft a quarterback like Boyd in the middle to late rounds as a backup to develop. That would be OK with Boyd.
“I would love playing for Rex,” Boyd said. “That’s one of my favorite coaches. He’s very charismatic, a little sarcastic sometimes, but I love it. We’ve got a good relationship. I’ve been a fan of him. He’s been a fan of me for the past few years. Who knows what could happen in that situation? You’ve got to keep on pressing and grinding.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game