|Tajh Boyd ranked #5 ACC QB in BCS Era|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:02 AM||
Athlon Sports has Clemson's Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile ranked as the #5 ACC QB in the BCS era. Also, former Clemson QB Woody Dantzler comes in at #10 overall on the list.
In just three full seasons as the starter, Boyd set every major Clemson passing record and is the ACC’s all-time leader in total touchdowns (133) and touchdown passes (107). He is No. 2 all-time in yards, won 2012 ACC Player of the Year honors, led Clemson back to an ACC championship in '11 and finished as the league’s most efficient passer in history with a QB rating of 155.2 (topping Weinke). Clemson went 32-8 over his final three years — all three of which he topped 3,800 yards and 33 TD passes. Boyd produced three of the top seven seasons in regards to total offense in league history. His 20 career 300-yard games broke Rivers’ previous ACC record of 18.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"