|Tajh Boyd ranked #5 ACC QB in BCS Era|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:02 AM-||
Athlon Sports has Clemson's Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile ranked as the #5 ACC QB in the BCS era. Also, former Clemson QB Woody Dantzler comes in at #10 overall on the list.
In just three full seasons as the starter, Boyd set every major Clemson passing record and is the ACC’s all-time leader in total touchdowns (133) and touchdown passes (107). He is No. 2 all-time in yards, won 2012 ACC Player of the Year honors, led Clemson back to an ACC championship in '11 and finished as the league’s most efficient passer in history with a QB rating of 155.2 (topping Weinke). Clemson went 32-8 over his final three years — all three of which he topped 3,800 yards and 33 TD passes. Boyd produced three of the top seven seasons in regards to total offense in league history. His 20 career 300-yard games broke Rivers’ previous ACC record of 18.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover