|Tajh Boyd ranked #5 ACC QB in BCS Era|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:02 AM-||
Athlon Sports has Clemson's Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile ranked as the #5 ACC QB in the BCS era. Also, former Clemson QB Woody Dantzler comes in at #10 overall on the list.
In just three full seasons as the starter, Boyd set every major Clemson passing record and is the ACC’s all-time leader in total touchdowns (133) and touchdown passes (107). He is No. 2 all-time in yards, won 2012 ACC Player of the Year honors, led Clemson back to an ACC championship in '11 and finished as the league’s most efficient passer in history with a QB rating of 155.2 (topping Weinke). Clemson went 32-8 over his final three years — all three of which he topped 3,800 yards and 33 TD passes. Boyd produced three of the top seven seasons in regards to total offense in league history. His 20 career 300-yard games broke Rivers’ previous ACC record of 18.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win