|TBT: 1987 Georgia at Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-28 21:39:05.0-||
Video description: (courtesy - ACCDN) #18 Georgia traveled to Death Valley to meet #8 Clemson on September 19, 1987. The previous season, Clemson kicker David Treadwell kicked the game-winning field goal as time expired to beat the Bulldogs. This time around, with Clemson trailing 20-16, the Tigers defense forced a safety to draw within two points, then set up Treadwell on the ensuing drive for another game-winning field goal.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp