|TBT: 1987 Georgia at Clemson|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:39 PM||
Video description: (courtesy - ACCDN) #18 Georgia traveled to Death Valley to meet #8 Clemson on September 19, 1987. The previous season, Clemson kicker David Treadwell kicked the game-winning field goal as time expired to beat the Bulldogs. This time around, with Clemson trailing 20-16, the Tigers defense forced a safety to draw within two points, then set up Treadwell on the ensuing drive for another game-winning field goal.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"