|TBT: 1987 Georgia at Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:39 PM-||
Video description: (courtesy - ACCDN) #18 Georgia traveled to Death Valley to meet #8 Clemson on September 19, 1987. The previous season, Clemson kicker David Treadwell kicked the game-winning field goal as time expired to beat the Bulldogs. This time around, with Clemson trailing 20-16, the Tigers defense forced a safety to draw within two points, then set up Treadwell on the ensuing drive for another game-winning field goal.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game