|Swinney proud of Bellamy's progress|
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was asked on Wednesday how running back Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
Fr. Running Back
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile has been performing this spring after being suspended in the fall.
“He’s been steady,” said Swinney. “He had about a 75 yard touchdown run today. Just caught a little swing pass out of the backfield and just left everybody. But the biggest thing is he has come to work everyday. He’s been focused at practice everyday. He’s been engaged. He’s just keeping his mouth shut and working. So I’d say he has been steady and that’s all you can ask for right now. I’m proud of the progress he has made. He’s been fun to be around. It’s been encouraging. Hopefully he will continue to make good progress. Summer is going to be big for him physically. His body is changing. He is kind of undergoing that process right now. He’s filling out a little bit. He’s gotten stronger. As he gets that physical strength to go with his skill set his confidence is really going to grow and hopefully his performance will be a little more productive.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech