|Swinney proud of Bellamy's progress|
|Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:38 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was asked on Wednesday how running back Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
Fr. Running Back
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile has been performing this spring after being suspended in the fall.
“He’s been steady,” said Swinney. “He had about a 75 yard touchdown run today. Just caught a little swing pass out of the backfield and just left everybody. But the biggest thing is he has come to work everyday. He’s been focused at practice everyday. He’s been engaged. He’s just keeping his mouth shut and working. So I’d say he has been steady and that’s all you can ask for right now. I’m proud of the progress he has made. He’s been fun to be around. It’s been encouraging. Hopefully he will continue to make good progress. Summer is going to be big for him physically. His body is changing. He is kind of undergoing that process right now. He’s filling out a little bit. He’s gotten stronger. As he gets that physical strength to go with his skill set his confidence is really going to grow and hopefully his performance will be a little more productive.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits