|Swinney proud of Bellamy's progress|
|Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:38 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was asked on Wednesday how running back Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
Fr. Running Back
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile has been performing this spring after being suspended in the fall.
“He’s been steady,” said Swinney. “He had about a 75 yard touchdown run today. Just caught a little swing pass out of the backfield and just left everybody. But the biggest thing is he has come to work everyday. He’s been focused at practice everyday. He’s been engaged. He’s just keeping his mouth shut and working. So I’d say he has been steady and that’s all you can ask for right now. I’m proud of the progress he has made. He’s been fun to be around. It’s been encouraging. Hopefully he will continue to make good progress. Summer is going to be big for him physically. His body is changing. He is kind of undergoing that process right now. He’s filling out a little bit. He’s gotten stronger. As he gets that physical strength to go with his skill set his confidence is really going to grow and hopefully his performance will be a little more productive.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks