|Swinney on Chad Kelly's rehab|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:33 AM||
Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS Fr. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile has been cleared by the doctors and is ready to play. "I have to give that young man credit." Swinney thought he would be back late October possibly.
Swinney said it is a "testament to the doctors and training staff. Chad Kelly has worked his tail off and has been relentless."
Also said that "he is our third guy and will be ready to play. He has looked great. He has been practicing over a week and been doing great."
Swinney said that he was very proud of him. "I have never been around anyone in my career that has ever been back faster than Chad."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic