|Swinney on Chad Kelly's rehab|
|Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:33 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday Press conference that Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS Fr. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile has been cleared by the doctors and is ready to play. "I have to give that young man credit." Swinney thought he would be back late October possibly.
Swinney said it is a "testament to the doctors and training staff. Chad Kelly has worked his tail off and has been relentless."
Also said that "he is our third guy and will be ready to play. He has looked great. He has been practicing over a week and been doing great."
Swinney said that he was very proud of him. "I have never been around anyone in my career that has ever been back faster than Chad."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll