|Swinney on Chad Kelly's rehab|
|Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:33 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday Press conference that Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS Fr. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile has been cleared by the doctors and is ready to play. "I have to give that young man credit." Swinney thought he would be back late October possibly.
Swinney said it is a "testament to the doctors and training staff. Chad Kelly has worked his tail off and has been relentless."
Also said that "he is our third guy and will be ready to play. He has looked great. He has been practicing over a week and been doing great."
Swinney said that he was very proud of him. "I have never been around anyone in my career that has ever been back faster than Chad."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts