|Swinney on Chad Kelly's rehab|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:33 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday Press conference that Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS Fr. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile has been cleared by the doctors and is ready to play. "I have to give that young man credit." Swinney thought he would be back late October possibly.
Swinney said it is a "testament to the doctors and training staff. Chad Kelly has worked his tail off and has been relentless."
Also said that "he is our third guy and will be ready to play. He has looked great. He has been practicing over a week and been doing great."
Swinney said that he was very proud of him. "I have never been around anyone in my career that has ever been back faster than Chad."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event