|Swinney on Chad Kelly's rehab|
|Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:33 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Tuesday Press conference that Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS Fr. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile has been cleared by the doctors and is ready to play. "I have to give that young man credit." Swinney thought he would be back late October possibly.
Swinney said it is a "testament to the doctors and training staff. Chad Kelly has worked his tail off and has been relentless."
Also said that "he is our third guy and will be ready to play. He has looked great. He has been practicing over a week and been doing great."
Swinney said that he was very proud of him. "I have never been around anyone in my career that has ever been back faster than Chad."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Clemson to enforce safety measures after football games
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags