|Sunday Injury Update|
|Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:19 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Sunday media teleconference that the only one "that is doubtful is [Bashaud] Breeland and the rest are good to go."
He also said that,"we are pretty healthy. We have some guys that have some aches and pain but as a group we have been fortunate. We are in pretty good shape for being 11 games in."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson