|Sunday Injury Update|
Dabo Swinney said during his Sunday media teleconference that the only one "that is doubtful is [Bashaud] Breeland and the rest are good to go."
He also said that,"we are pretty healthy. We have some guys that have some aches and pain but as a group we have been fortunate. We are in pretty good shape for being 11 games in."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home