|Sunday Injury Update|
Dabo Swinney said during his Sunday media teleconference that the only one "that is doubtful is [Bashaud] Breeland and the rest are good to go."
He also said that,"we are pretty healthy. We have some guys that have some aches and pain but as a group we have been fortunate. We are in pretty good shape for being 11 games in."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- OSU QB on losing to Clemson: "I know what happened"
- WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Three former Tigers headed to Super Bowl
- 14K pound National Championship rock to be donated to Swinney
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50