|Suite and luxury box upgrades with video|
|by Nikki Steele - Staff Writer - Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:05 PM||
We had a chance to meet with Clemson athletic director Dan Radakovich before the spring game Saturday afternoon, and he took us into the athletic director's box inside Memorial Stadium to show the media the new moveable windows that were installed.
Radakovich said that athletic department will work to install them in all of the suites and luxury boxes. The university is allocated one million dollars each year to spend on upgrades so they will install as many moveable windows on the south side of the stadium in 2014. In 2015, they will finish the project when they do the major renovation project to Death Valley.
Here is a video of the demonstration.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Steele: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus