|Suite and luxury box upgrades with video|
|Staff Writer - Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:05 PM-||
We had a chance to meet with Clemson athletic director Dan Radakovich before the spring game Saturday afternoon, and he took us into the athletic director's box inside Memorial Stadium to show the media the new moveable windows that were installed.
Radakovich said that athletic department will work to install them in all of the suites and luxury boxes. The university is allocated one million dollars each year to spend on upgrades so they will install as many moveable windows on the south side of the stadium in 2014. In 2015, they will finish the project when they do the major renovation project to Death Valley.
Here is a video of the demonstration.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Clemson to enforce safety measures after football games
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags