|Suite and luxury box upgrades with video|
|Staff Writer - Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:05 PM-||
We had a chance to meet with Clemson athletic director Dan Radakovich before the spring game Saturday afternoon, and he took us into the athletic director's box inside Memorial Stadium to show the media the new moveable windows that were installed.
Radakovich said that athletic department will work to install them in all of the suites and luxury boxes. The university is allocated one million dollars each year to spend on upgrades so they will install as many moveable windows on the south side of the stadium in 2014. In 2015, they will finish the project when they do the major renovation project to Death Valley.
Here is a video of the demonstration.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016