|Suite and luxury box upgrades with video|
|Staff Writer - Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:05 PM-||
We had a chance to meet with Clemson athletic director Dan Radakovich before the spring game Saturday afternoon, and he took us into the athletic director's box inside Memorial Stadium to show the media the new moveable windows that were installed.
Radakovich said that athletic department will work to install them in all of the suites and luxury boxes. The university is allocated one million dollars each year to spend on upgrades so they will install as many moveable windows on the south side of the stadium in 2014. In 2015, they will finish the project when they do the major renovation project to Death Valley.
Here is a video of the demonstration.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson