|Stoudt falls victim to pace of offense|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, April 4, 2012 1:42 PM||
Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#8 6-4, 200
View Full Profile lost his lunch during his during the scrimmage.
"Even Cole threw up," said Clemson OC Chad Morris. "If your quarterback is throwing up you are doing somethig right. We have to push peope out of their comfort zones and not just the defense but ourselves."
Clemson ran 100 plays in 80 minutes during the scrimmage.
Morris also said that maybe the light has turned on for Stoudt in the scrimmage.
"It is a shame it has taken him nine practices to realize he is battling for his playing life," said Morris. "Very healthy competition at backup. Wish we had the competition to push Tajh like we do in the two and three guys. Tajh needs someone to push him besides me and Coach Swinney"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term