|Stoudt falls victim to pace of offense|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, April 4, 2012 1:42 PM||
How fast was Clemson’s offense during Monday’s scrimmage in Death Valley? Quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#8 6-4, 200
View Full Profile lost his lunch during his during the scrimmage.
"Even Cole threw up," said Clemson OC Chad Morris. "If your quarterback is throwing up you are doing somethig right. We have to push peope out of their comfort zones and not just the defense but ourselves."
Clemson ran 100 plays in 80 minutes during the scrimmage.
Morris also said that maybe the light has turned on for Stoudt in the scrimmage.
"It is a shame it has taken him nine practices to realize he is battling for his playing life," said Morris. "Very healthy competition at backup. Wish we had the competition to push Tajh like we do in the two and three guys. Tajh needs someone to push him besides me and Coach Swinney"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies