|Stoudt falls victim to pace of offense|
|Wednesday, April 4, 2012 1:42 PM-||
How fast was Clemson’s offense during Monday’s scrimmage in Death Valley? Quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#8 6-4, 200
View Full Profile lost his lunch during his during the scrimmage.
"Even Cole threw up," said Clemson OC Chad Morris. "If your quarterback is throwing up you are doing somethig right. We have to push peope out of their comfort zones and not just the defense but ourselves."
Clemson ran 100 plays in 80 minutes during the scrimmage.
Morris also said that maybe the light has turned on for Stoudt in the scrimmage.
"It is a shame it has taken him nine practices to realize he is battling for his playing life," said Morris. "Very healthy competition at backup. Wish we had the competition to push Tajh like we do in the two and three guys. Tajh needs someone to push him besides me and Coach Swinney"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament