|Stoudt falls victim to pace of offense|
|Wednesday, April 4, 2012 1:42 PM-||
How fast was Clemson’s offense during Monday’s scrimmage in Death Valley? Quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#8 6-4, 200
View Full Profile lost his lunch during his during the scrimmage.
"Even Cole threw up," said Clemson OC Chad Morris. "If your quarterback is throwing up you are doing somethig right. We have to push peope out of their comfort zones and not just the defense but ourselves."
Clemson ran 100 plays in 80 minutes during the scrimmage.
Morris also said that maybe the light has turned on for Stoudt in the scrimmage.
"It is a shame it has taken him nine practices to realize he is battling for his playing life," said Morris. "Very healthy competition at backup. Wish we had the competition to push Tajh like we do in the two and three guys. Tajh needs someone to push him besides me and Coach Swinney"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson