|Stoudt falls victim to pace of offense|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, April 4, 2012 1:42 PM||
Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#8 6-4, 200
View Full Profile lost his lunch during his during the scrimmage.
"Even Cole threw up," said Clemson OC Chad Morris. "If your quarterback is throwing up you are doing somethig right. We have to push peope out of their comfort zones and not just the defense but ourselves."
Clemson ran 100 plays in 80 minutes during the scrimmage.
Morris also said that maybe the light has turned on for Stoudt in the scrimmage.
"It is a shame it has taken him nine practices to realize he is battling for his playing life," said Morris. "Very healthy competition at backup. Wish we had the competition to push Tajh like we do in the two and three guys. Tajh needs someone to push him besides me and Coach Swinney"
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking