|Steelers: Martavis Bryant could start right away|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, May 12, 2014 12:39 PM||
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile could be in the starting lineup very soon according to his new wide receiver coach.
"I'm not going to say that he is going to start, but potentially he could," Steelers wide receivers coach Richard Mann said. "We feel like we got a guy to put opposite of Antonio Brown."
The Steelers passed on Bryant in the third round and thought their chances to land him were not very good after that.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," Mann said. "He lasted. We were delighted we were able to get him. Felt like a second-, third-round guy."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches