|Steelers: Martavis Bryant could start right away|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, May 12, 2014 12:39 PM||
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile could be in the starting lineup very soon according to his new wide receiver coach.
"I'm not going to say that he is going to start, but potentially he could," Steelers wide receivers coach Richard Mann said. "We feel like we got a guy to put opposite of Antonio Brown."
The Steelers passed on Bryant in the third round and thought their chances to land him were not very good after that.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," Mann said. "He lasted. We were delighted we were able to get him. Felt like a second-, third-round guy."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley