|Steelers: Martavis Bryant could start right away|
|Associate Editor - Monday, May 12, 2014 12:39 PM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile could be in the starting lineup very soon according to his new wide receiver coach.
"I'm not going to say that he is going to start, but potentially he could," Steelers wide receivers coach Richard Mann said. "We feel like we got a guy to put opposite of Antonio Brown."
The Steelers passed on Bryant in the third round and thought their chances to land him were not very good after that.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," Mann said. "He lasted. We were delighted we were able to get him. Felt like a second-, third-round guy."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Photo: Clemson scoreboard has a new look
- Swinney says he has a clear No.2 quarterback
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers
- Former Clemson DE suffers knee injury
- WATCH: Nuk Hopkins with amazing one-handed catch