|Steelers: Martavis Bryant could start right away|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, May 12, 2014 12:39 PM||
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile could be in the starting lineup very soon according to his new wide receiver coach.
"I'm not going to say that he is going to start, but potentially he could," Steelers wide receivers coach Richard Mann said. "We feel like we got a guy to put opposite of Antonio Brown."
The Steelers passed on Bryant in the third round and thought their chances to land him were not very good after that.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," Mann said. "He lasted. We were delighted we were able to get him. Felt like a second-, third-round guy."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic