|Steelers: Martavis Bryant could start right away|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, May 12, 2014 12:39 PM||
Former Clemson wide receiver Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile could be in the starting lineup very soon according to his new wide receiver coach.
"I'm not going to say that he is going to start, but potentially he could," Steelers wide receivers coach Richard Mann said. "We feel like we got a guy to put opposite of Antonio Brown."
The Steelers passed on Bryant in the third round and thought their chances to land him were not very good after that.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," Mann said. "He lasted. We were delighted we were able to get him. Felt like a second-, third-round guy."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story