|Starter updates at the safety positions|
|Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:29 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that Jonathan MeeksJonathan Meeks
#5 6-1, 210
Rock Hill, SC
View Full Profile and Xavier BrewerXavier Brewer
Gr. Defensive Back
#9 5-11, 190
View Full Profile will get the start at safety.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"