|Starter updates at the safety positions|
|Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:29 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that Jonathan MeeksJonathan Meeks
#5 6-1, 210
Rock Hill, SC
View Full Profile and Xavier BrewerXavier Brewer
Gr. Defensive Back
#9 5-11, 190
View Full Profile will get the start at safety.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson