|Starter updates at the safety positions|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:29 PM||
Jonathan MeeksJonathan Meeks
#5 6-1, 210
Rock Hill, SC
View Full Profile and Xavier BrewerXavier Brewer
Gr. Defensive Back
#9 5-11, 190
View Full Profile will get the start at safety.
He also that Rashard HallRashard Hall
#31 6-2, 210
St. Augustine, FL
View Full Profile will also get playing time against Auburn on Saturday night.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec