|Starter updates at the safety positions|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:29 PM||
Jonathan MeeksJonathan Meeks
#5 6-1, 210
Rock Hill, SC
View Full Profile and Xavier BrewerXavier Brewer
Gr. Defensive Back
#9 5-11, 190
View Full Profile will get the start at safety.
He also that Rashard HallRashard Hall
#31 6-2, 210
St. Augustine, FL
View Full Profile will also get playing time against Auburn on Saturday night.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"