|Stanton Seckinger injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:15 PM-||
After practice Tuesday evening, head coach Dabo Swinney said that MRI was done on tight end Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's ankle and he thinks Seckinger will be fine, but was held out of practice as the ankle was still sore. Seckinger suffered the ankle injury on Monday and missed the last third of the practice.
Seckinger had 21 receptions for 244 yards and four touchdowns last season.
In other quick practice notes:
- Placekicker Ammon Lakip looked good today after Swinney challenged him for a poor practice on Monday. "I really let him know it," Swinney said. "He responded today and came out with an edge."
- Swinney calls the running back group the deepest Clemson has had in a long time. "It's one position I'm not worried about," Swinney said.
- Tomorrow the team will go in full pads for the first time and Swinney wants to see guys separate a little bit.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits