|Stanton Seckinger injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:15 PM-||
After practice Tuesday evening, head coach Dabo Swinney said that MRI was done on tight end Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's ankle and he thinks Seckinger will be fine, but was held out of practice as the ankle was still sore. Seckinger suffered the ankle injury on Monday and missed the last third of the practice.
Seckinger had 21 receptions for 244 yards and four touchdowns last season.
In other quick practice notes:
- Placekicker Ammon Lakip looked good today after Swinney challenged him for a poor practice on Monday. "I really let him know it," Swinney said. "He responded today and came out with an edge."
- Swinney calls the running back group the deepest Clemson has had in a long time. "It's one position I'm not worried about," Swinney said.
- Tomorrow the team will go in full pads for the first time and Swinney wants to see guys separate a little bit.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Schmidt leads Tigers to series win over Irish
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts