|Stanton Seckinger injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:15 PM||
After practice Tuesday evening, head coach Dabo Swinney said that MRI was done on tight end Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's ankle and he thinks Seckinger will be fine, but was held out of practice as the ankle was still sore. Seckinger suffered the ankle injury on Monday and missed the last third of the practice.
Seckinger had 21 receptions for 244 yards and four touchdowns last season.
In other quick practice notes:
- Placekicker Ammon Lakip looked good today after Swinney challenged him for a poor practice on Monday. "I really let him know it," Swinney said. "He responded today and came out with an edge."
- Swinney calls the running back group the deepest Clemson has had in a long time. "It's one position I'm not worried about," Swinney said.
- Tomorrow the team will go in full pads for the first time and Swinney wants to see guys separate a little bit.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: Sammy Watkins burns Stephon Gilmore for TD
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin
- Clemson freshman QB breaks foot in first practice