|Stanton Seckinger injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:15 PM-||
After practice Tuesday evening, head coach Dabo Swinney said that MRI was done on tight end Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's ankle and he thinks Seckinger will be fine, but was held out of practice as the ankle was still sore. Seckinger suffered the ankle injury on Monday and missed the last third of the practice.
Seckinger had 21 receptions for 244 yards and four touchdowns last season.
In other quick practice notes:
- Placekicker Ammon Lakip looked good today after Swinney challenged him for a poor practice on Monday. "I really let him know it," Swinney said. "He responded today and came out with an edge."
- Swinney calls the running back group the deepest Clemson has had in a long time. "It's one position I'm not worried about," Swinney said.
- Tomorrow the team will go in full pads for the first time and Swinney wants to see guys separate a little bit.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title