|Stanton Seckinger injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:15 PM||
After practice Tuesday evening, head coach Dabo Swinney said that MRI was done on tight end Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's ankle and he thinks Seckinger will be fine, but was held out of practice as the ankle was still sore. Seckinger suffered the ankle injury on Monday and missed the last third of the practice.
Seckinger had 21 receptions for 244 yards and four touchdowns last season.
In other quick practice notes:
- Placekicker Ammon Lakip looked good today after Swinney challenged him for a poor practice on Monday. "I really let him know it," Swinney said. "He responded today and came out with an edge."
- Swinney calls the running back group the deepest Clemson has had in a long time. "It's one position I'm not worried about," Swinney said.
- Tomorrow the team will go in full pads for the first time and Swinney wants to see guys separate a little bit.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- WATCH: National TV Commercial for Clemson
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- David Wilkins discusses Confederate flag issue