|South Carolina, Western Carolina Added to TV Lineup|
Clemson, SC - Two upcoming baseball games featuring the Tigers against South Carolina and Western Carolina were added to Clemson's television lineup, announced Wednesday. Both Saturday's game at 2:00 PM against #3 South Carolina at Fluor Field in Greenville, SC and Tuesday's game at 4:00 PM against Western Carolina in Cullowhee, NC will be televised live by My40.
The Greenville Drive and WMYA-TV (My40) partnered to televise Saturday's game. My40 serves as the flagship station, airing the game in the Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina, and stations in Charleston (WTAT), Columbia (WOLO), Myrtle Beach/Florence (WPDE), Charlotte (WCCB), Augusta (WJBF), and Savannah (WJCL) will also broadcast the game to their respective markets. The game will also be available on ESPN3.
Western Carolina's home baseball game against the Tigers on Tuesday will be televised by My40 as well. My40 will air a 30-minute pregame show starting at 3:30 PM. The game can also be viewed on WTVC (Ch. 2) in Chattanooga, TN and on ESPN3.
Also announced Wednesday, the Clemson at Virginia game time on Saturday, April 12 was changed to 2:30 PM. The start time was changed to accommodate fans who would like to attend the Virginia football Spring Game at 1:00 PM.
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game