|South Carolina, Western Carolina Added to TV Lineup|
|Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:13 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Two upcoming baseball games featuring the Tigers against South Carolina and Western Carolina were added to Clemson's television lineup, announced Wednesday. Both Saturday's game at 2:00 PM against #3 South Carolina at Fluor Field in Greenville, SC and Tuesday's game at 4:00 PM against Western Carolina in Cullowhee, NC will be televised live by My40.
The Greenville Drive and WMYA-TV (My40) partnered to televise Saturday's game. My40 serves as the flagship station, airing the game in the Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina, and stations in Charleston (WTAT), Columbia (WOLO), Myrtle Beach/Florence (WPDE), Charlotte (WCCB), Augusta (WJBF), and Savannah (WJCL) will also broadcast the game to their respective markets. The game will also be available on ESPN3.
Western Carolina's home baseball game against the Tigers on Tuesday will be televised by My40 as well. My40 will air a 30-minute pregame show starting at 3:30 PM. The game can also be viewed on WTVC (Ch. 2) in Chattanooga, TN and on ESPN3.
Also announced Wednesday, the Clemson at Virginia game time on Saturday, April 12 was changed to 2:30 PM. The start time was changed to accommodate fans who would like to attend the Virginia football Spring Game at 1:00 PM.
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits