|South Carolina, Western Carolina Added to TV Lineup|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:13 PM||
Clemson, SC - Two upcoming baseball games featuring the Tigers against South Carolina and Western Carolina were added to Clemson's television lineup, announced Wednesday. Both Saturday's game at 2:00 PM against #3 South Carolina at Fluor Field in Greenville, SC and Tuesday's game at 4:00 PM against Western Carolina in Cullowhee, NC will be televised live by My40.
The Greenville Drive and WMYA-TV (My40) partnered to televise Saturday's game. My40 serves as the flagship station, airing the game in the Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina, and stations in Charleston (WTAT), Columbia (WOLO), Myrtle Beach/Florence (WPDE), Charlotte (WCCB), Augusta (WJBF), and Savannah (WJCL) will also broadcast the game to their respective markets. The game will also be available on ESPN3.
Western Carolina's home baseball game against the Tigers on Tuesday will be televised by My40 as well. My40 will air a 30-minute pregame show starting at 3:30 PM. The game can also be viewed on WTVC (Ch. 2) in Chattanooga, TN and on ESPN3.
Also announced Wednesday, the Clemson at Virginia game time on Saturday, April 12 was changed to 2:30 PM. The start time was changed to accommodate fans who would like to attend the Virginia football Spring Game at 1:00 PM.
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"