|South Carolina, Western Carolina Added to TV Lineup|
|Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:13 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Two upcoming baseball games featuring the Tigers against South Carolina and Western Carolina were added to Clemson's television lineup, announced Wednesday. Both Saturday's game at 2:00 PM against #3 South Carolina at Fluor Field in Greenville, SC and Tuesday's game at 4:00 PM against Western Carolina in Cullowhee, NC will be televised live by My40.
The Greenville Drive and WMYA-TV (My40) partnered to televise Saturday's game. My40 serves as the flagship station, airing the game in the Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina, and stations in Charleston (WTAT), Columbia (WOLO), Myrtle Beach/Florence (WPDE), Charlotte (WCCB), Augusta (WJBF), and Savannah (WJCL) will also broadcast the game to their respective markets. The game will also be available on ESPN3.
Western Carolina's home baseball game against the Tigers on Tuesday will be televised by My40 as well. My40 will air a 30-minute pregame show starting at 3:30 PM. The game can also be viewed on WTVC (Ch. 2) in Chattanooga, TN and on ESPN3.
Also announced Wednesday, the Clemson at Virginia game time on Saturday, April 12 was changed to 2:30 PM. The start time was changed to accommodate fans who would like to attend the Virginia football Spring Game at 1:00 PM.
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament