|Sony wins rights for Daniel Rodriguez movie|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 7:07 PM-||
The Daniel Rodriguez movie rights based on the future book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” was won by Tri-Star Productions (Sony).
“In a bidding war against Universal, TriStar Productions has won the rights for the life story and forthcoming book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” by Daniel Rodriguez with Joe Layden, a New York Times bestselling author.
The book, acquired for publication for mid-six figures by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, is scheduled for release on October 7.
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016