|Sony wins rights for Daniel Rodriguez movie|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 7:07 PM-||
The Daniel Rodriguez movie rights based on the future book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” was won by Tri-Star Productions (Sony).
“In a bidding war against Universal, TriStar Productions has won the rights for the life story and forthcoming book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” by Daniel Rodriguez with Joe Layden, a New York Times bestselling author.
The book, acquired for publication for mid-six figures by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, is scheduled for release on October 7.
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team