|Sony wins rights for Daniel Rodriguez movie|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 7:07 PM||
The Daniel Rodriguez movie rights based on the future book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” was won by Tri-Star Productions (Sony).
“In a bidding war against Universal, TriStar Productions has won the rights for the life story and forthcoming book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” by Daniel Rodriguez with Joe Layden, a New York Times bestselling author.
The book, acquired for publication for mid-six figures by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, is scheduled for release on October 7.
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"