|Sony wins rights for Daniel Rodriguez movie|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 7:07 PM-||
The Daniel Rodriguez movie rights based on the future book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” was won by Tri-Star Productions (Sony).
“In a bidding war against Universal, TriStar Productions has won the rights for the life story and forthcoming book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” by Daniel Rodriguez with Joe Layden, a New York Times bestselling author.
The book, acquired for publication for mid-six figures by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, is scheduled for release on October 7.
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Former Clemson LB signed by Ravens