|Sony wins rights for Daniel Rodriguez movie|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, February 3, 2014 7:07 PM-||
The Daniel Rodriguez movie rights based on the future book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” was won by Tri-Star Productions (Sony).
“In a bidding war against Universal, TriStar Productions has won the rights for the life story and forthcoming book “Rise: An Epic Story of a Soldier, His Dream, and a Promise Kept” by Daniel Rodriguez with Joe Layden, a New York Times bestselling author.
The book, acquired for publication for mid-six figures by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, is scheduled for release on October 7.
Daniel RodriguezDaniel Rodriguez
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#83 5-8, 175
View Full Profile (@danielrod88) February 3, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"