|Sizing up the rookies: Bashaud Breeland|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 10:21 AM-||
ESPN analyst John Keim talks about former Clemson defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
(2010 - 2013)
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and how he will fit in over the next few years with the Washington Redskins.
Future role: Third corner/possible starter. Breeland, a fourth-round pick, has skills that will make him a good player to have around because of his special-teams ability. To become a starter he’d need a strong pass rush given how physical he likes to play. For now I’ll say third corner and see how he progresses through the summer and next season. If he becomes a solid third and excellent special-teams player, then that's a win with this pick (assuming two others from this class become starters).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win