|Sizing up the rookies: Bashaud Breeland|
|Associate Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 10:21 AM-||
ESPN analyst John Keim talks about former Clemson defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
(2010 - 2013)
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and how he will fit in over the next few years with the Washington Redskins.
Future role: Third corner/possible starter. Breeland, a fourth-round pick, has skills that will make him a good player to have around because of his special-teams ability. To become a starter he’d need a strong pass rush given how physical he likes to play. For now I’ll say third corner and see how he progresses through the summer and next season. If he becomes a solid third and excellent special-teams player, then that's a win with this pick (assuming two others from this class become starters).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT