|Sizing up the rookies: Bashaud Breeland|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 23, 2014 10:21 AM-||
ESPN analyst John Keim talks about former Clemson defensive back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
(2010 - 2013)
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile and how he will fit in over the next few years with the Washington Redskins.
Future role: Third corner/possible starter. Breeland, a fourth-round pick, has skills that will make him a good player to have around because of his special-teams ability. To become a starter he’d need a strong pass rush given how physical he likes to play. For now I’ll say third corner and see how he progresses through the summer and next season. If he becomes a solid third and excellent special-teams player, then that's a win with this pick (assuming two others from this class become starters).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover