|Sign up for House of Hoops Camps for Summer 2014|
|Monday, April 21, 2014 11:02 AM-||
The 2013-2014 campaign and Coach Smith’s first at the helm of Clemson Women’s Basketball, saw the program achieve marked improvement with the most wins by the program since 2009-10. The team won its first game in the ACC Tournament since 2009, its .413 shooting percentage was the highest in 7 years and 500 turnovers were the fewest in 8 years.
Four camps will be held in June:
Lady Tiger Team Camp, June 13-15, Team Camp is a great opportunity for your team to play together, improve their skills and bond, all while staying in the beautiful confines of Clemson University. It is open to all middle school, JV, Varsity and AAU teams.
Lady Tiger Individual Development Camp, June 22-25, This camp is designed to give each camper, ages, 8-18, a chance to improve their skills through instruction and competition.
Lady Tiger Elite Camp, June 25-26, This is a fast-paced, advanced level camp that will prepare rising 8th-12th graders for the next level.
Lady Tiger Super Shootout, June 28. This one day camp is the perfect opportunity for AAU teams to get a final tune-up before the July Evaluation Period and high school teams one last chance to play together this summer.
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game