|Sign up for House of Hoops Camps for Summer 2014|
|Press Release - Monday, April 21, 2014 11:02 AM||
The 2013-2014 campaign and Coach Smith’s first at the helm of Clemson Women’s Basketball, saw the program achieve marked improvement with the most wins by the program since 2009-10. The team won its first game in the ACC Tournament since 2009, its .413 shooting percentage was the highest in 7 years and 500 turnovers were the fewest in 8 years.
Four camps will be held in June:
Lady Tiger Team Camp, June 13-15, Team Camp is a great opportunity for your team to play together, improve their skills and bond, all while staying in the beautiful confines of Clemson University. It is open to all middle school, JV, Varsity and AAU teams.
Lady Tiger Individual Development Camp, June 22-25, This camp is designed to give each camper, ages, 8-18, a chance to improve their skills through instruction and competition.
Lady Tiger Elite Camp, June 25-26, This is a fast-paced, advanced level camp that will prepare rising 8th-12th graders for the next level.
Lady Tiger Super Shootout, June 28. This one day camp is the perfect opportunity for AAU teams to get a final tune-up before the July Evaluation Period and high school teams one last chance to play together this summer.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story