|Shaq Lawson injury update|
Dabo Swinney said during his post game press conference that Clemson DE Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile had his shoulder popped out during the game and popped by in by the medical staff.
Swinney said that he looked ok after the game but will have to be re-evaluated on Monday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney calls Colin Cowherd a fraud
- Photo: Hilarious Church sign after National Championship win
- WATCH: Swinney "Only God could do this"
- Photo: Hunter Renfrow on the cover of Sports Illustrated
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Alabama returns home to a massive crowd of 12 fans
- WATCH: Alabama fan goes berzerk after final play
- Colin Cowherd responds to Swinney calling him a fraud
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer