|Shaq Lawson injury update|
|Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:28 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his post game press conference that Clemson DE Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile had his shoulder popped out during the game and popped by in by the medical staff.
Swinney said that he looked ok after the game but will have to be re-evaluated on Monday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits