|Shaq Lawson injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:28 PM||
Dabo Swinney said during his post game press conference that Clemson DE Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile had his shoulder popped out during the game and popped by in by the medical staff.
Swinney said that he looked ok after the game but will have to be re-evaluated on Monday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers