|Shaq Lawson injury update|
|Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:28 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his post game press conference that Clemson DE Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile had his shoulder popped out during the game and popped by in by the medical staff.
Swinney said that he looked ok after the game but will have to be re-evaluated on Monday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft