|Shaq Lawson injury update|
|Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:28 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his post game press conference that Clemson DE Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
Fr. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile had his shoulder popped out during the game and popped by in by the medical staff.
Swinney said that he looked ok after the game but will have to be re-evaluated on Monday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville