|Shaq Anthony transfer update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:07 PM||
Former Clemson offensive tackle Shaq AnthonyShaq Anthony
RS Jr. Offensive Tackle
#76 6-4, 276
View Full Profile will transfer to Tennessee State according to multiple reports. Tennessee State plays in the Ohio Valley conference and the school is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Anthony will have two years of eligibility left and will be able to play for his new school this year. He lettered in 2012 and 2013 and played in 17 games over those two years, five as a starter. He redshirted the 2011 season and was listed as a backup offensive tackle entering fall camp. The native of Williamston, S.C. played in 10 games last year for the Tigers’ 11-2 team that finished seventh in the final USA Today Coaches Poll.
Photo of Shaq Anthony smiling for his freshman photo in 2011.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers