|Seckinger injury more serious than first thought|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:30 PM||
Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's injured ankle on Wednesday evening and said that injury is a little more serious than first thought.
“Seckinger is probably going to be out three or four weeks at most," Swinney said. "Worst case looks like three or four weeks. It’s his ankle down in the Achilles area. Hopefully he’ll be back in a couple of weeks. He actually said he felt pretty good today.”
Seckinger injured his ankle on Monday and was in a boot and on crutches at practice on Wednesday. Swinney said Seckinger's injury has opened up more playing time for Jay Jay McCulloughJay Jay McCullough
RS So. Tight End
#89 6-3, 248
Fort Mill, SC
View Full Profile who has performed well.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley