|Seckinger injury more serious than first thought|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:30 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney gave an update on tight end Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's injured ankle on Wednesday evening and said that injury is a little more serious than first thought.
“Seckinger is probably going to be out three or four weeks at most," Swinney said. "Worst case looks like three or four weeks. It’s his ankle down in the Achilles area. Hopefully he’ll be back in a couple of weeks. He actually said he felt pretty good today.”
Seckinger injured his ankle on Monday and was in a boot and on crutches at practice on Wednesday. Swinney said Seckinger's injury has opened up more playing time for Jay Jay McCulloughJay Jay McCullough
RS So. Tight End
#89 6-3, 248
Fort Mill, SC
View Full Profile who has performed well.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts