|Seckinger injury more serious than first thought|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:30 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney gave an update on tight end Stanton SeckingerStanton Seckinger
RS Jr. Tight End
#81 6-4, 241
Isle of Palms, SC
View Full Profile's injured ankle on Wednesday evening and said that injury is a little more serious than first thought.
“Seckinger is probably going to be out three or four weeks at most," Swinney said. "Worst case looks like three or four weeks. It’s his ankle down in the Achilles area. Hopefully he’ll be back in a couple of weeks. He actually said he felt pretty good today.”
Seckinger injured his ankle on Monday and was in a boot and on crutches at practice on Wednesday. Swinney said Seckinger's injury has opened up more playing time for Jay Jay McCulloughJay Jay McCullough
RS So. Tight End
#89 6-3, 248
Fort Mill, SC
View Full Profile who has performed well.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson