|Seahawks draft Maxwell in sixth round|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, April 30, 2011 4:24 PM||
The Seattle Seahawks drafted cornerback Byron MaxwellByron Maxwell
#36 6-1, 205
North Charleston, SC
View Full Profile in the sixth round of the NFL draft (Pick #173 overall) on Saturday.
Maxwell was the second cornerback and third defensive back taken by the Seahawks on the final day of the draft.
Maxwell had 48 tackles last season and finished his career second in school history in special teams tackles. Maxwell appeared in 53 games for Clemson, but made only eight career starts, all during his senior year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story