|Seahawks draft Maxwell in sixth round|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, April 30, 2011 4:24 PM||
The Seattle Seahawks drafted cornerback Byron MaxwellByron Maxwell
#36 6-1, 205
North Charleston, SC
View Full Profile in the sixth round of the NFL draft (Pick #173 overall) on Saturday.
Maxwell was the second cornerback and third defensive back taken by the Seahawks on the final day of the draft.
Maxwell had 48 tackles last season and finished his career second in school history in special teams tackles. Maxwell appeared in 53 games for Clemson, but made only eight career starts, all during his senior year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies