|Seahawks draft Maxwell in sixth round|
|Saturday, April 30, 2011 4:24 PM-||
The Seattle Seahawks drafted cornerback Byron MaxwellByron Maxwell
#36 6-1, 205
North Charleston, SC
View Full Profile in the sixth round of the NFL draft (Pick #173 overall) on Saturday.
Maxwell was the second cornerback and third defensive back taken by the Seahawks on the final day of the draft.
Maxwell had 48 tackles last season and finished his career second in school history in special teams tackles. Maxwell appeared in 53 games for Clemson, but made only eight career starts, all during his senior year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"