|Sammy Watkins re-aggravates his rib injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:43 PM-||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile will not return to Thursday night's preseason game against the Lions due to re-aggravating his rib injury in the second quarter. He took a shot to the chest while coming across the middle by Lions linebacker Ashlee Palmer. He immediately pointed to his chest and walked to the sidelines and then to the locker room.
One has to wonder why Watkins was even playing in the preseason game if his ribs were not 100% healthy?
Friday 1:22 Update from NFL.com analyst Ian Rapoport:
Sounds like the #Bills dodged serious injury with WR Sammy Watkins — again. Reinjured his ribs yesterday, but should be good to go— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 29, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama