|Sammy Watkins re-aggravates his rib injury|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:43 PM||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile will not return to Thursday night's preseason game against the Lions due to re-aggravating his rib injury in the second quarter. He took a shot to the chest while coming across the middle by Lions linebacker Ashlee Palmer. He immediately pointed to his chest and walked to the sidelines and then to the locker room.
One has to wonder why Watkins was even playing in the preseason game if his ribs were not 100% healthy?
Friday 1:22 Update from NFL.com analyst Ian Rapoport:
Sounds like the #Bills dodged serious injury with WR Sammy Watkins — again. Reinjured his ribs yesterday, but should be good to go— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 29, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"