|Sammy Watkins re-aggravates his rib injury|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-28 21:43:26.0-||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile will not return to Thursday night's preseason game against the Lions due to re-aggravating his rib injury in the second quarter. He took a shot to the chest while coming across the middle by Lions linebacker Ashlee Palmer. He immediately pointed to his chest and walked to the sidelines and then to the locker room.
One has to wonder why Watkins was even playing in the preseason game if his ribs were not 100% healthy?
Friday 1:22 Update from NFL.com analyst Ian Rapoport:
Sounds like the #Bills dodged serious injury with WR Sammy Watkins — again. Reinjured his ribs yesterday, but should be good to go— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 29, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home