|Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:24 PM-||
Watkins was able to meet and get to talk with possible future wide receiver teammates, Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate.
“It'd be definitely a blessing playing with Megatron and Golden Tate, having Reggie Bush and Matthew Stafford,” Watkins said. “They're doing a great job with the program with all the coaches. If I ever go there, sky's the limit.”
Detroit has the 10th overall pick and there is continued buzz around the league that the Lions might try to trade up to get the top wide receiver in the draft.
One of the suitors that are possibly looking to trade down is the St. Louis Rams with the second overall pick.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC