|Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:24 PM-||
Watkins was able to meet and get to talk with possible future wide receiver teammates, Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate.
“It'd be definitely a blessing playing with Megatron and Golden Tate, having Reggie Bush and Matthew Stafford,” Watkins said. “They're doing a great job with the program with all the coaches. If I ever go there, sky's the limit.”
Detroit has the 10th overall pick and there is continued buzz around the league that the Lions might try to trade up to get the top wide receiver in the draft.
One of the suitors that are possibly looking to trade down is the St. Louis Rams with the second overall pick.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner