|Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-04-08 16:24:59.0-||
Watkins was able to meet and get to talk with possible future wide receiver teammates, Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate.
“It'd be definitely a blessing playing with Megatron and Golden Tate, having Reggie Bush and Matthew Stafford,” Watkins said. “They're doing a great job with the program with all the coaches. If I ever go there, sky's the limit.”
Detroit has the 10th overall pick and there is continued buzz around the league that the Lions might try to trade up to get the top wide receiver in the draft.
One of the suitors that are possibly looking to trade down is the St. Louis Rams with the second overall pick.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game