|Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:24 PM||
Watkins was able to meet and get to talk with possible future wide receiver teammates, Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate.
“It'd be definitely a blessing playing with Megatron and Golden Tate, having Reggie Bush and Matthew Stafford,” Watkins said. “They're doing a great job with the program with all the coaches. If I ever go there, sky's the limit.”
Detroit has the 10th overall pick and there is continued buzz around the league that the Lions might try to trade up to get the top wide receiver in the draft.
One of the suitors that are possibly looking to trade down is the St. Louis Rams with the second overall pick.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels