|Sammy Watkins meets with NFL team|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:24 PM-||
Watkins was able to meet and get to talk with possible future wide receiver teammates, Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate.
“It'd be definitely a blessing playing with Megatron and Golden Tate, having Reggie Bush and Matthew Stafford,” Watkins said. “They're doing a great job with the program with all the coaches. If I ever go there, sky's the limit.”
Detroit has the 10th overall pick and there is continued buzz around the league that the Lions might try to trade up to get the top wide receiver in the draft.
One of the suitors that are possibly looking to trade down is the St. Louis Rams with the second overall pick.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU