|Sammy Watkins' interview with Scott Van Pelt|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:36 AM||
Scott Van Pelt: Do you think you can start the same way(explosive freshman year) in the NFL and what do you have to do to get that start?
Watkins: "I think I can have a similar career that I had in college but do it in different ways. For me, its just keep doing what I have been doing, working hard and having that work ethic and take coaching and get under a veteran guy and learn from him and get that playbook down. That's the most important thing. I think my transition will be way easier if I have a veteran receiver with me to learn off of."
Listen here to Watkins' ESPN interview
Audio description: Former Clemson WR Sammy Watkins discusses his preparations for the NFL draft, his speed, the players in the NFL he compares himself to and much more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI