|Sammy Watkins' interview with Scott Van Pelt|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:36 AM-||
Scott Van Pelt: Do you think you can start the same way(explosive freshman year) in the NFL and what do you have to do to get that start?
Watkins: "I think I can have a similar career that I had in college but do it in different ways. For me, its just keep doing what I have been doing, working hard and having that work ethic and take coaching and get under a veteran guy and learn from him and get that playbook down. That's the most important thing. I think my transition will be way easier if I have a veteran receiver with me to learn off of."
Listen here to Watkins' ESPN interview
Audio description: Former Clemson WR Sammy Watkins discusses his preparations for the NFL draft, his speed, the players in the NFL he compares himself to and much more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech