|Sammy Watkins' interview with Scott Van Pelt|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:36 AM-||
Scott Van Pelt: Do you think you can start the same way(explosive freshman year) in the NFL and what do you have to do to get that start?
Watkins: "I think I can have a similar career that I had in college but do it in different ways. For me, its just keep doing what I have been doing, working hard and having that work ethic and take coaching and get under a veteran guy and learn from him and get that playbook down. That's the most important thing. I think my transition will be way easier if I have a veteran receiver with me to learn off of."
Listen here to Watkins' ESPN interview
Audio description: Former Clemson WR Sammy Watkins discusses his preparations for the NFL draft, his speed, the players in the NFL he compares himself to and much more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson