|Sammy Watkins' interview with Scott Van Pelt|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:36 AM||
Scott Van Pelt: Do you think you can start the same way(explosive freshman year) in the NFL and what do you have to do to get that start?
Watkins: "I think I can have a similar career that I had in college but do it in different ways. For me, its just keep doing what I have been doing, working hard and having that work ethic and take coaching and get under a veteran guy and learn from him and get that playbook down. That's the most important thing. I think my transition will be way easier if I have a veteran receiver with me to learn off of."
Listen here to Watkins' ESPN interview
Audio description: Former Clemson WR Sammy Watkins discusses his preparations for the NFL draft, his speed, the players in the NFL he compares himself to and much more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball