|Sammy Watkins' interview with Scott Van Pelt|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:36 AM-||
Scott Van Pelt: Do you think you can start the same way(explosive freshman year) in the NFL and what do you have to do to get that start?
Watkins: "I think I can have a similar career that I had in college but do it in different ways. For me, its just keep doing what I have been doing, working hard and having that work ethic and take coaching and get under a veteran guy and learn from him and get that playbook down. That's the most important thing. I think my transition will be way easier if I have a veteran receiver with me to learn off of."
Listen here to Watkins' ESPN interview
Audio description: Former Clemson WR Sammy Watkins discusses his preparations for the NFL draft, his speed, the players in the NFL he compares himself to and much more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier admits that he pulls for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Cowherd says Watson should refuse to play for Browns
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- Clemson Depth Chart released for Auburn