|Sammy Watkins' interview with Scott Van Pelt|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:36 AM||
Scott Van Pelt: Do you think you can start the same way(explosive freshman year) in the NFL and what do you have to do to get that start?
Watkins: "I think I can have a similar career that I had in college but do it in different ways. For me, its just keep doing what I have been doing, working hard and having that work ethic and take coaching and get under a veteran guy and learn from him and get that playbook down. That's the most important thing. I think my transition will be way easier if I have a veteran receiver with me to learn off of."
Listen here to Watkins' ESPN interview
Audio description: Former Clemson WR Sammy Watkins discusses his preparations for the NFL draft, his speed, the players in the NFL he compares himself to and much more.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin