|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:09 AM||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile returned to Bills' practice on Monday and participated in all of the mandatory drills. Watkins (and his ribs) should be ready to go for Week 1 against the Chicago Bears.
The number #4 overall pick was listed as a starter in the Bills' depth chart released on Monday.
Watkins spoke to the media after Monday's practice: "I feel just about normal. I had a great practice [Monday]. I felt normal. It felt pretty good out there...I'm hoping I'm going to be out there on the field playing, getting reps with the guys and go out there and try to fight for a win."
He also talked about his most recent rib injury: "It's the same injury, just a little deeper than what it was. There's a pain tolerance I'll have to get through," Watkins said. "I have to prepare for that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy