|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:09 AM||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile returned to Bills' practice on Monday and participated in all of the mandatory drills. Watkins (and his ribs) should be ready to go for Week 1 against the Chicago Bears.
The number #4 overall pick was listed as a starter in the Bills' depth chart released on Monday.
Watkins spoke to the media after Monday's practice: "I feel just about normal. I had a great practice [Monday]. I felt normal. It felt pretty good out there...I'm hoping I'm going to be out there on the field playing, getting reps with the guys and go out there and try to fight for a win."
He also talked about his most recent rib injury: "It's the same injury, just a little deeper than what it was. There's a pain tolerance I'll have to get through," Watkins said. "I have to prepare for that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic