|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:09 AM||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile returned to Bills' practice on Monday and participated in all of the mandatory drills. Watkins (and his ribs) should be ready to go for Week 1 against the Chicago Bears.
The number #4 overall pick was listed as a starter in the Bills' depth chart released on Monday.
Watkins spoke to the media after Monday's practice: "I feel just about normal. I had a great practice [Monday]. I felt normal. It felt pretty good out there...I'm hoping I'm going to be out there on the field playing, getting reps with the guys and go out there and try to fight for a win."
He also talked about his most recent rib injury: "It's the same injury, just a little deeper than what it was. There's a pain tolerance I'll have to get through," Watkins said. "I have to prepare for that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts