|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:09 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile returned to Bills' practice on Monday and participated in all of the mandatory drills. Watkins (and his ribs) should be ready to go for Week 1 against the Chicago Bears.
The number #4 overall pick was listed as a starter in the Bills' depth chart released on Monday.
Watkins spoke to the media after Monday's practice: "I feel just about normal. I had a great practice [Monday]. I felt normal. It felt pretty good out there...I'm hoping I'm going to be out there on the field playing, getting reps with the guys and go out there and try to fight for a win."
He also talked about his most recent rib injury: "It's the same injury, just a little deeper than what it was. There's a pain tolerance I'll have to get through," Watkins said. "I have to prepare for that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff