|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-09-02 08:09:10.0-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile returned to Bills' practice on Monday and participated in all of the mandatory drills. Watkins (and his ribs) should be ready to go for Week 1 against the Chicago Bears.
The number #4 overall pick was listed as a starter in the Bills' depth chart released on Monday.
Watkins spoke to the media after Monday's practice: "I feel just about normal. I had a great practice [Monday]. I felt normal. It felt pretty good out there...I'm hoping I'm going to be out there on the field playing, getting reps with the guys and go out there and try to fight for a win."
He also talked about his most recent rib injury: "It's the same injury, just a little deeper than what it was. There's a pain tolerance I'll have to get through," Watkins said. "I have to prepare for that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- OSU QB on losing to Clemson: "I know what happened"
- WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Three former Tigers headed to Super Bowl
- 14K pound National Championship rock to be donated to Swinney
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50