|Sammy Watkins injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:09 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile returned to Bills' practice on Monday and participated in all of the mandatory drills. Watkins (and his ribs) should be ready to go for Week 1 against the Chicago Bears.
The number #4 overall pick was listed as a starter in the Bills' depth chart released on Monday.
Watkins spoke to the media after Monday's practice: "I feel just about normal. I had a great practice [Monday]. I felt normal. It felt pretty good out there...I'm hoping I'm going to be out there on the field playing, getting reps with the guys and go out there and try to fight for a win."
He also talked about his most recent rib injury: "It's the same injury, just a little deeper than what it was. There's a pain tolerance I'll have to get through," Watkins said. "I have to prepare for that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier admits that he pulls for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Cowherd says Watson should refuse to play for Browns
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- Clemson Depth Chart released for Auburn